Hang tight guys ...

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I mean... joining this week and immediately defending the people that multiple respected people on this board and social media are calling out is a little different than being on the other side and being a regular member of the forum and posting a lot over 6 years. 

Been here longer than 6 years.  Call out who ever you want.  I can choose defend as much as someone can choose to condemn.  Vise versa.  The board and social media and respected are all subjective to your agenda.  What do we need?  Downtown Portland on Toomer's Corner?  A bunch of # tags of catchy sayings and click bait topics for added revenues and how much could be raised to hire a coach?

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ausburn2 said:

Been here longer than 6 years.  Call out who ever you want.  I can choose defend as much as someone can choose to condemn.  Vise versa.  The board and social media and respected are all subjective to your agenda.  What do we need?  Downtown Portland on Toomer's Corner?  A bunch of # tags of catchy sayings and click bait topics for added revenues and how much could be raised to hire a coach?

You can say whatever you want but when your account joins this week, and you’re vehemently arguing against the norm as far as feelings among AU fans. Expect some backlash.

Just now, woodford said:

Who is the “big name?”

Nick Saban 

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

You can say whatever you want but when your account joins this week, and you’re vehemently arguing against the norm as far as feelings among AU fans. Expect some backlash.

So as long as people go along with the norm we are ok?  Not vehemently arguing.  Stating my opinion.  You think there is backlash on this site?  

5 minutes ago, Ausburn2 said:

So as long as people go along with the norm we are ok?  Not vehemently arguing.  Stating my opinion.  You think there is backlash on this site?  

you’re going along with the norm that the PTB want to a T. Everything going on in auburn athletics is rosess and there is no bs. It may be your opinion but based on people that know things I am more inclined to believe than I am your “opinion”

1 hour ago, woodford said:

God who cares what Bo Jackson thinks. Being a great player doesn’t mean you’re actually smart. 

Thank you. It's like when these Hollywood celebs try to do political messages....who gives a rat'z flying @## what you think!

5 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

Sounds about right.  It comes down to we fired a coach who didn't like rich a**holes on the sidelines, and are about to hire a guy who is a good defensive coordinator, but 9-36 as a head coach primarily because he is ok with rich a**holes on the sidelines.  And this is how the world really works.

I still say we fired Gus because he was allegedly an offensive minded coach who simply couldn't score touchdowns anymore and refused to adapt.

But this booster meddling is just insane. My goodness, I wouldn't care that much if these guys were actually making decisions that helped bring in great coaches. But what on earth do they gain by having a yes-man on the sidelines and losing games? It's like we have a bunch of wannabe Jerry Joneses who can't see how much they are holding back a program that could be successful without their interference. 

I guess none of us technically have the right to the truth but IMO all this stuff should be completely public from here on out. I didn’t see the original post but from context clues I can assume it confirms the coupe stuff. I hope it’s true that everything got blown up since it’s leaked. It’s not my information to tell so I respect RIR’s decision to take it down. I personally think everyone should be talking openly about this though. What’s done in the dark will never come to light if people don’t spread the word. I do not trust any of these people to not just carry through with their OG plan anyways.

Archived