Coach Harsin's First Presser (3:30 CT)

Zeek

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HarsinVOL said:

Answer. BUH-BYE!!!!

Just sayin, but... For a guy with 39 posts AND claiming insider knowledge...well I am a bit suspicious myself.

BS BSMeter GIF - BS BSMeter Detector GIFs

And see, there it goes. So just what forum the Volverse are you supposed to be from?

3 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

Why should I answer? You've got your BS meter going there...much easier than engaging your brain, I suppose.

Mr 39 posts...You lose points for not answering the simple question. Thanks for playing.

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, HarsinVOL said:

Maybe if you don't insult someone first post, off-the-bat, you'd get the discussion you so sorely desire. Until then...

Whatever, Mr 39 Posts...

54 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

Speaking to that...

You do - probably not - realize that you have been posting to this forum for 17 years at an average of 132 post/month? Each and every month? For 17 YEARS?

Pro hint: Life exists outside of this forum. Seriously.

Uh. Harsinvol/whatever. Your stay here will be short and unpleasant if you attack DKW of all people. Make an intelligent post if you wish. Tread lightly. 

Wow! ....ok ...quantity does not equal credibility. Let’s at least assume good intentions until there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

1 hour ago, HarsinVOL said:

Speaking to that...

You do - probably not - realize that you have been posting to this forum for 17 years at an average of 132 post/month? Each and every month? For 17 YEARS?

Pro hint: Life exists outside of this forum. Seriously.

DOH!    46 posts in 2 days,  at the rate you are going you will make 700 posts a month.

Archived