MAGAs Trying to Storm the Capitol

Brad_ATX

32 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Not the capitol building, but ever heard of CHOP/CHAZ? Looked at any images out of Portland lately? Not exactly a beacon of civility, and spare me thinking that it's justified because the right took it to the next level of retardation. Destruction of private and government property and rioting in all forms should be condemned.

Yes. 

Now let's discuss people in power openly embracing and encouraging such things. 

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is exactly why the Electoral College came into existence, so people in large areas of land would be represented by the Executive Branch.

You are so very wrong. I suggest you go back and learn some actual history. What you just posted is not it. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

9 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Did I ever say this was understandable? Absolutely not, so stop trying to make up BS to support your story. Good grief, I find it crazy that you can't understand that this had been building for way longer than 4 years, but that doesn't mean I am minimizing it or saying it is right. 

78 did and you breathlessly leapt to his defense when I gave him the verbal dressing down he deserved for it. 

Answer this, if I said "Billy wrecked his car because he was drunk," would you think I am minimizing the wreck? 

That's not the equivalent. The equivalent would be making excuses for why Billy was drunk. "He lost his job. His wife cheated on him." etc.

You are so focused on Trump you can't see the bigger picture. Which part of it is how have we reached a point we have so many people being manipulated by a criminal and psychopath such as trump. Yes Trump is absolutely the reason for yesterday, but once you deal with him you need to look at what else needs to be dealt with. Otherwise we will have more of this. 

No. That's ******* inexcusable and I refuse to accept it. Some folks are getting screwed by circumstance, yeah, same as always. 

But that's no excuse for what occurred yesterday. 

Just now, CleCoTiger said:

There's no facts in that post.

emt is lost in his nihilism. Don't bother. 

Just now, AUDub said:

78 did and you breathlessly leapt to his defense when I gave him the verbal dressing down he deserved for it. 

That's not the equivalent. The equivalent would be making excuses for why Billy was drunk. "He lost his job. His wife cheated on him." etc.

No. That's ******* inexcusable and I refuse to accept it. Some folks are getting screwed by circumstance, yeah, same as always. 

But that's no excuse for what occurred yesterday. 

Show me where I excused it. 

This is exactly what has happened in simple terms. Trump finally lit the match yesterday. There is no excuse for it. But you have your head in the sand if you don't realize there is a reason why trump was able to manipulate so many people. If you think this is just trump and his goons like Giuliani that was able to cause yesterday you are seriously mistaken. 

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

This is exactly what has happened in simple terms. Trump finally lit the match yesterday. There is no excuse for it. But you have your head in the sand if you don't realize there is a reason why trump was able to manipulate so many people. If you think this is just trump and his goons like Giuliani that was able to cause yesterday you are seriously mistaken. 

They don’t want to even see it any other way. 

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

78 did and you had a good laugh about it when I pointed out that it was disgraceful.

You think your reactions don't reflect where you're coming from.  They absolutely do, and you're a ******* idiot if you don't realize that.

Then you have the nerve to defend his bull**** in posts, calling me out for having "high BP" or what the hell ever. And you have the nerve to impugn my character.

You are dumber than a sack of hammers.

**** civility.

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

This is a contradictory statement if there ever was one. 

People like you and 78 excuse this s*** via minimization. 

5 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

They don’t want to even see it any other way. 

You're a one trick pony and your trick is stale, EMT. The capitol was stormed by a bunch of neo-nazi, confederate flag waving ****tards. 

And you laugh. 

25 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Yes. 

Now let's discuss people in power openly embracing and encourage such things. 

I condemn that completely. I also condemn Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley's calling for "unrest in the streets" back on August 22. I don't see why it's considered crazy to condemn lawlessness regardless of who commits it, but completely normal to only condemn one faction who does it.

Just now, caleb1633 said:

I condemn that completely. I also condemn Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley calling for "unrest in the streets" back on August 22. I don't see why it's considered crazy to condemn lawlessness regardless of who commits it, but completely normal to only condemn one faction who does it.

Yes let's equivocate

""Make the phone calls, send the emails, show up," she added. "You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives."

with ******* "trial by combat."

God dammit. You're looking for any reason to equivocate.

28 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Outrageous behavior in Portland. None of it incited by a President of the United States. Critical difference. There will alway be law breakers. When political losers instigate it to overthrow an election, that was unprecedented in this country.

I believe I said something almost the exact same yesterday. I believe I have actually said, on this forum, that it's the most embarrassing moment in American history. That isn't the point. The point is that many on the left seem to think their extremists are upstanding citizens simply because the right took it to a whole different level.

I believe I said something almost the exact same yesterday. I believe I have actually said, on this forum, that it's the most embarrassing moment in American history. That isn't the point. The point is that many on the left seem to think their extremists are upstanding citizens simply because the right took it to a whole different level.

Uh. Yeah. When we resort to outright insurrection, feel free to criticize. 

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/capitol-trump-insurrection-explosions/

This quote is unreal:

“This is not America,” a woman said to a small group, her voice shaking. She was crying, hysterical. “They’re shooting at us. They’re supposed to shoot BLM, but they’re shooting the patriots.”

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You're a one trick pony and your trick is stale, EMT. The capitol was stormed by a bunch of neo-nazi, confederate flag waving ****tards. 

And you laugh. 

Unless you know these people (and it has been proven that some were actually implants) you might want to put down your broad brush. But yes they were fools and need to be punished for their actions. That said..... kiss the Democrat mascot. 

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Yes let's equivocate

""Make the phone calls, send the emails, show up," she added. "You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives."

with ******* "trial by combat."

God dammit. You're looking for any reason to equivocate.

I've not done that at all. I would dispute anyone who tries to say that storming the capitol isn't worse than the anarchy that occurred over the summer. Someone who does that infuriates me every bit as much as someone who acts like their side's extremists were upstanding citizens, just because they didn't take things to the same  extreme. This isn't a zero sum game. There is varying levels of insidious acts. The right wing extremists took it to a 100 yesterday, but that doesn't mean that the anarchy across our cities was somehow a zero. It's still freaking anarchy, and it was still causing problems before the events of yesterday.

Just now, autigeremt said:

Unless you know these people (and it has been proven that some were actually implants) you might want to put down your broad brush. But yes they were fools and need to be punished for their actions. That said..... kiss the Democrat mascot. 

Me not getting through to you is understandable. I'm an a**hole. 

Channon, infinitely reasonable, respectful, friendly Channon, doing so should have rang the cherries in your brain. 

That it didn't...

I have no answers for you, man. 

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

I've not done that at all.

You literally just did, Mr. Gaslight lol. 

Uh. Yeah. When we resort to outright insurrection, feel free to criticize. 

Oh so that's how far you have to take it before you can be criticized?

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Me not getting through to you is understandable. I'm an a**hole. 

Channon, infinitely reasonable, respectful, friendly Channon, doing so should have rang the cherries in your brain. 

That it didn't...

I have no answers for you, man. 

We’re no longer allowed to use “man, woman, etc.” 😂

Pretty much 

I feel that's the need for putting such criticisms on equivalent levels, yeah. 

78 did and you had a good laugh about it when I pointed out that it was disgraceful.

You think your reactions don't reflect where you're coming from.  They absolutely do, and you're a ******* idiot if you don't realize that.

Then you have the nerve to defend his bull**** in posts, calling me out for having "high BP" or what the hell ever. And you have the nerve to impugn my character.

You are dumber than a sack of hammers.

**** civility.

This is a contradictory statement if there ever was one. 

People like you and 78 excuse this s*** via minimization. 

Lmao, You calling me dumber than a sack of hammers is comical considering you are lacking basic vocabulary and reading comprehension skills. But that’s not your fault it’s the culture you are in and the good cult follower you are. Also, grow some thicker skin man. If my BP comment set you off that’s seriously something you need to self reflect on. And hell yes I have the nerve to impugn your character. If you can’t dish it out STFU, because you’ve tried to impugn my character and many others long before this. All because someone had a different view than yours. Feel free to put me on ignore since you aren’t capable of rational thinking or conversation. 

We get it, you think this is all because of trump and his cronies that supported him. But ask yourself, how the hell did someone like him get this far in the first place? That’s the path one must go down once you get trump taken care of. If you can’t grasp that you are the one minimizing what trump tried to do. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You literally just did, Mr. Gaslight lol. 

I fail to see how I've equivocated anything. I think I've said multiple times on this thread how horrific the events of yesterday were. That's quite the opposite of equivocating anything. BLM and Antifa haven't stormed the freaking capitol, but I have a feeling that if they did, you'd find a way to be cool with it. After all, you're cool with them wrecking small businesses and burning cities, as long as they don't commit an act of insurrection.

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

We’re no longer allowed to use “man, woman, etc.” 😂

And here we have it. EMT is a culture warrior, not an unbiased observer at all. 

Archived