Men vs. UAT

penguin149

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Hope he calls the majority of our games going forward. Never said that about an ESPN guy before 

He's doing a good job. Seems to know about both teams and isn't biased like most.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Hope he calls the majority of our games going forward. Never said that about an ESPN guy before 

One of the better ones. He knows his stuff and has done his research. Just gotta stop talking about football during a basketball game. lol

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

I guess Powell is still out?

Yes. 

Not a terrible half of ball though. 

With Coop (Had a teammate in HS named Cooper that I called Coop, great athlete) at the point, Powells PGA is about to up because he will get many open looks. Gosh a'mighty its good to have a real PG again, and I don't want to fall all over myself with him, but this guy is transitioning to college and his first game better than I thought

We need to have the post guys in the zone to drop a little more so they can do better at keeping guys in front of them and the wrong guys have to be loudand communicate when the backside wing crashes. And of course it will be difficult but we have to put a body on a guy when a shot goes up. Primo and Jones are super long like we are so it will be difficult to keep them off the board

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Time to put this on a loop until the second half.

He had two guys did choose from for the oop

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It's crazy! I was worried that they were going to both try to go for it.

11 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

One of the better ones. He knows his stuff and has done his research. Just gotta stop talking about football during a basketball game. lol

With ESPN trying to insert the CFP whenever possible, plus Auburn being typecasted as a fanbase exclusively interested in football, I think that’s why he’s spent so much time doing it

but yeah, a Najee Harris reference after Cambridge gets a block wasn’t something I enjoyed 

We are solving the PG problem looking at Cooper's play, but we still have no inside power or girth.

I noticed Pearl using Cardwell more giving more inside strength and some blocking ability.

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

It's crazy! I was worried that they were going to both try to go for it.

That's when you know a play really worked lol.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Coop broke down the 1st guy, then the 2nd, had a 3rd move in, wide open 3 looks either side. Same thing next time down the floor with a slam. See him struggle with kick outs? Nope. It's all natural and instinct. THAT's the value of a real Point Guard. Night and day improvement in offensive flow and rhythm.

Just now, steeleagle said:

We are solving the PG problem looking at Cooper's play, but we still have no inside power or girth.

I noticed Pearl using Cardwell more giving more inside strength and some blocking ability.

We'll still need to develop a back up PG. Will be very important tourney time

Archived