2021 3* OT Colby Smith Signs With AU!

AuburnTiger4Life

OMG. I think I shed a tear. Well....It is officially time to crack that Sweet Lucy bottle open. Times are a changing. Get your seat on this ride before it fills up!!!! IGTAT War Damn.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, fredst said:

This is so wrong and so unfair......he would definitely be saying “Hold my ‘Scattered, Smothered, and Covered’ “

@fredst Or even worse...his gum or boogers.

• Like 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* OT Colby Smith Commits to AU!
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic
2 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

It’s been so long I thought we had eliminated that position in our line.

It's a weird position name for someone on offense anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

We had enough reason to fire him with cause as UT did with Pruitt. Geez

? How are those 2 comparable? One got caught cheating and the other thought he was still a high school coach? Say what you will about CGM and his coaching stylebut he ran a clean program

• Like 4

Just now, tbone4jc said:

? How are those 2 comparable? One got caught cheating and the other thought he was still a high school coach? Say what you will about CGM and his coaching stylebut he ran a clean program

Good lord, some of u Gus defenders need to learn to take a joke. My word

FTR, gus’ program was not squeaky clean. He just didn’t do things to the level of UT and UGA

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Good lord, some of u Gus defenders need to learn to take a joke. My word

FTR, gus’ program was not squeaky clean. He just didn’t do things to the level of UT and UGA

Who is defending him. Step away from the edge and chill. You are way to wound up.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3
  • Dislike 2

Just now, tbone4jc said:

Who is defending him. Step away from the edge and chill. You are way to wound up.

Says the guy that took a joke as literal 😂. I mean the fact that we haven’t signed a HS OT since ‘17 is ridiculous for a top 10 paid coach.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Says the guy that took a joke as literal 😂. I mean the fact that we haven’t signed a HS OT since ‘17 is ridiculous for a top 10 paid coach.

Where did I miss the joke? Again, chill. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.  I am not your enemy....

Just now, tbone4jc said:

Where did I miss the joke? Again, chill. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.  I am not your enemy....

Ummm you literally said “how are the two comparable” and went on to say how clean Gus was. It wasn’t meant literal, it was meant as a joke to say “that type of coaching failure is as bad as cheating” and you decided to take it literal. Again, it evidently dug deep enough for you to make that type of response. I’m not making  a mountain out of a mole hill. That’s your doing

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Ummm you literally said “how are the two comparable” and went on to say how clean Gus was. It wasn’t meant literal, it was meant as a joke to say “that type of coaching failure is as bad as cheating” and you decided to take it literal. Again, it evidently dug deep enough for you to make that type of response. I’m not making  a mountain out of a mole hill. That’s your doing

FTR even I knew Mav's OP was a joke right off the bat...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Does Kam Stutts in 2018 not count?

No, despite the wishes and pushing of a certain poster, he's a guard and was always going to play guard.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1