Malzahn Accepts UCF HC Job

Paladin

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

You know he's not going to. Not as long as he keeps getting the attention he's so desperate for. So it's incumbent upon the rest of us to move on. The dude only makes this place worse because we let him. 

So...Gus bashers get an unlimited pass. But anyone that points out any bashing that turns out to be of questionable merit does not and is just desperate for attention. Does that about sum it up?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

So...Gus bashers get an unlimited pass. But anyone that points out any bashing that turns out to be of questionable merit does not and is just desperate for attention. Does that about sum it up?

Not only does that not sum it up, but it isn't even in the right area code. 

By all means continue your crusade, but keep in mind that the enemy of your enemy isn't always your friend. Let one clown in the car with you and- boom- it's a clown car. 

What this has exposed is what I knew all along. There are Gus fans and there are Auburn fans. It was the same way at Arkansas 

Thought this was funny just for the fact that AU beat writers seem to share each a d every move Gus is making with his new team and it gets tiresome...

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Not only does that not sum it up, but it isn't even in the right area code. 

By all means continue your crusade, but keep in mind that the enemy of your enemy isn't always your friend. Let one clown in the car with you and- boom- it's a clown car. 

What crusade? I hardly mention Malzahn. He's not the coach at AU any longer. BTW, your car is late for the circus. :) 

6 hours ago, DAG said:

What this has exposed is what I knew all along. There are Gus fans and there are Auburn fans. It was the same way at Arkansas 

The only ones that can't really seem to let go of Gus are the bashers. Is bashing the former coach somehow a requirement to be an AU fan? 

26 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

What crusade? I hardly mention Malzahn. He's not the coach at AU any longer. BTW, your car is late for the circus. :) 

Um, this crusade, dude.

24 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

The only ones that can't really seem to let go of Gus are the bashers. Is bashing the former coach somehow a requirement to be an AU fan? 

As for that attempt to come back, good lord. 

3 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Thought this was funny just for the fact that AU beat writers seem to share each a d every move Gus is making with his new team and it gets tiresome...

I’m not really surprised...and It’s probably gonna remain this way at least until football season starts. 

9 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

You can’t let him go . Clearly a fan. Look at how hurt  you are 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

You can’t let him go . Clearly a fan. Look at how butthurt you are 

Really? Why don't you review my posts since Gus was fired. You're off by a country mile.  It's the bashers that can't move on or let go. I just decided to respond to a few the last day or so. And look at the result! LoL's!

2 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Really? Why don't you review my posts since Gus was fired. You're off by a country mile.  It's the bashers that can't move on or let go. I just decided to respond to a few the last day or so. And look at the result! LoL's!

your post typically  suck so I try not to review them. But in terms of “bashing” the former coach . Sure go for it. He is the enemy in my eyes. 

11 hours ago, DAG said:

I was an Auburn fan long before Gus got here and I will be an Auburn fan the rest of my days. As a fan, I support our coaches. I don't always agree with them, but I do support them. Have never understood the joy some get in bashing their coach, though that has become more frequent since the anonymity of the internet made such crass behavior  free of consequences.

If you're truly familiar with Arkansas, that explains a lot.

18 hours ago, DAG said:

your post typically  suck so I try not to review them. But in terms of “bashing” the former coach . Sure go for it. He is the enemy in my eyes. 

My posts typically suck. Got it. But what I got is really about you, not me. You can't formulate a sound argument or back up what you say, so you resort to insults. Speaks volumes of you. War Eagle anyway.

1 hour ago, CleCoTiger said:

My posts typically suck. Got it. But what I got is really about you, not me. You can't formulate a sound argument or back up what you say, so you resort to insults. Speaks volumes of you. War Eagle anyway.

There really is no reason for me to back up a single thing that I’ve said on this thread, with empirical evidence. It’s hilarious coming from you who rarely backs up anything of nature and when wrong , typically disappears. Simply put, The same people who constantly turned a blind eye to Gus faults are now upset that people are commenting about him on a rival thread. We also talk crap about Nick Saban , coach O, Hugh freeze , etc.  Are you upset about that too? The guy is actively competing with us with recruits, so no I don’t care if our fans dislike him or bash him. He is the enemy. 

5 hours ago, DAG said:

There really is no reason for me to back up a single thing that I’ve said on this thread, with empirical evidence. It’s hilarious coming from you who rarely backs up anything of nature and when wrong , typically disappears. 

Dude, you're a legend in your own mind and delusional. The reason you won't back up what you said is because you can't. Simple as that. You and the rest of your clique are not worth another second of my time. <PLONK!>

3 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

Clique ? You mean the fellow Auburn fans Lol. You are 60 and post like a juvenile half the time like your fellow buddy Mikey. I just responded to your BS and you run once again. Gus failed at Auburn. But he is rich. He doesn't need you to go fighting his battles once again. He is at UCF now. You are more than welcome to go be a part of that group, however. 

On 3/2/2021 at 2:50 PM, AUDevil said:

I really wish they would have followed him to Central Florida. 

• 2 weeks later...

Word is Gus just laid down $4.5 mill on a Winter Park FL home. He should tell us thank you.  Lol

11 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Word is Gus just laid down $4.5 mill on a Winter Park FL home. He should tell us thank you.  Lol

Imagine being able to pay cash for a home like that with what you made in one year from your last job that you don't even do anymore. 

Via Tuscany where the house is actually located in Winter Park about 3 miles from where I live. It is high end but not the most exclusive in Winter Park. Its not gated or really even that private from your neighbors

This is Gus's house 

front-head-on.jpg

Though those closest to the deal are keeping mum, the Orlando Business Journal reports that the University of Central Florida's new football coach Gus Malzahn just plopped down big money on a mansion on Winter Park's Via Tuscany.

The 6-bed, 6-and-a-half bath is stunning throughout, with many different living rooms to wow the parents of potential recruits. The home at 1460 Via Tuscany also features a gym, butler's pantry, home office and truly jaw-dropping pool area. Construction was completed in 2009, at a cost of around $1.2 million. The decade-plus of market speculation and population booms has ballooned that price to a healthy $4.2 million, something Malzahn can swing thanks to a 5-year, $11 million contract with the Knights.

12 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Via Tuscany where the house is actually located in Winter Park about 3 miles from where I live. It is high end but not the most exclusive in Winter Park. Its not gated or really even that private from your neighbors

This is Gus's house 

front-head-on.jpg

Though those closest to the deal are keeping mum, the Orlando Business Journal reports that the University of Central Florida's new football coach Gus Malzahn just plopped down big money on a mansion on Winter Park's Via Tuscany.

The 6-bed, 6-and-a-half bath is stunning throughout, with many different living rooms to wow the parents of potential recruits. The home at 1460 Via Tuscany also features a gym, butler's pantry, home office and truly jaw-dropping pool area. Construction was completed in 2009, at a cost of around $1.2 million. The decade-plus of market speculation and population booms has ballooned that price to a healthy $4.2 million, something Malzahn can swing thanks to a 5-year, $11 million contract with the Knights.

Very good looking home.  Was there a Zillow listing or anything?  I just wanted to see what the home looks like on the inside.

26 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Very good looking home.  Was there a Zillow listing or anything?  I just wanted to see what the home looks like on the inside.

Have no idea if Zillow or not. I remember driving by the house a few times 

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Have no idea if Zillow or not. I remember driving by the house a few times 

"Kristi, I think that old man is lost. That's the third time he's circled our block. Wait... what in the dang heck? He just shot me the no-no finger."

Archived