Malzahn Accepts UCF HC Job

Paladin

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to be mad at the man for cashing the checks. He should buy a yacht and call it the General Leath in honor of his generous benefactor. 

On realtor.  

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1460-Via-Tuscany_Winter-Park_FL_32789_M67183-36619?cid=soc_shares_core_ldp_android

Looks like a Kristi house.  Make Momma happy.  And enough garage space for the sports car. Lol

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

On realtor.  

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1460-Via-Tuscany_Winter-Park_FL_32789_M67183-36619?cid=soc_shares_core_ldp_android

Looks like a Kristi house.  Make Momma happy.  And enough garage space for the sports car. Lol

Looks cold inside imo

Man , I am looking forward to the footage of Gus tearing it up in his new neighborhood at about 25 mph, index finger crammed in his nostril, in that hot sports car he owns thanks to Dr. Leath! That is gonna be bad ass and really show why we made such an mistake letting him go (I refuse to admit that we would fire an offensive genius). The Bus gonna be rollin’!!!!!!! I know @Zeekis fired up!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, fredst said:

Man , I am looking forward to the footage of Gus tearing it up in his new neighborhood at about 25 mph, index finger crammed in his nostril, in that hot sports car he owns thanks to Dr. Leath! That is gonna be bad ass and really show why we made such an mistake letting him go (I refuse to admit that we would fire an offensive genius). The Bus gonna be rollin’!!!!!!! I know @Zeekis fired up!!!!!!!

You forgot the bubble gum chewing

13 hours ago, fredst said:

I feel personally victimized by this being my new reality. 

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

I feel personally victimized by this being my new reality. 

You know where to put the flaming bag of poo now.

So there's that.

Flaming Bag Of Dog Poo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

16 hours ago, AUBwins said:

On realtor.  

Love the outdoor porch area and pool.

7 hours ago, AUFlyer99 said:

They have a Waffle House down there?

Not many maybe 15 or so spread all over the place. There is one somewhat close to UCF campus

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Not many maybe 15 or so spread all over the place. There is one somewhat close to UCF campus

12 hours ago, AUFlyer99 said:

They have a Waffle House down there?

For 25 million I bet you can franchise and/or build one.

Know anyone?

In all honesty , I am in Orlando right now and saw winter park. It’s beautiful. Gus would be a fool to leave this area 

50 minutes ago, DAG said:

In all honesty , I am in Orlando right now and saw winter park. It’s beautiful. Gus would be a fool to leave this area 

Well you just passed by my place I live about 3 miles from Gus place. Did you go to Park Ave aka downtown

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Another conference for work?

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Well you just passed by my place I live about 3 miles from Gus place. Did you go to Park Ave aka downtown

Going down there tonight with my

girl and her family! 

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Are you having dinner there? 

Yeah that is the plan. We have a family friend around the area who is in real estate who has been showing us around. Heading to Tampa this weekend to look for some potential living space. Over the Wisconsin weather haha 

26 minutes ago, DAG said:

Heading to Tampa this weekend to look for some potential living space. Over the Wisconsin weather haha 

Sounds great have fun and Tampa has some great areas to look at plus being very close to the some of the best beaches/sea food in the world. 

I understand about Wisconsin weather I worked in Omaha, Neb a long long time ago.

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Sounds great have fun and Tampa has some great areas to look at plus being very close to the some of the best beaches/sea food in the world. 

Can confirm. We got married over in Longboat Key, by Sarasota. Siesta Key is frequently named the best beach in the country. The sand over there is baby powder. One has to see for oneself to understand. Unreal. And hell yeah to the seafood. I've eaten two grouper sandwiches in one day more than once. 

15 hours ago, DAG said:

Yeah that is the plan. We have a family friend around the area who is in real estate who has been showing us around. Heading to Tampa this weekend to look for some potential living space. Over the Wisconsin weather haha 

Good luck and enjoy!

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Can confirm. We got married over in Longboat Key, by Sarasota. Siesta Key is frequently named the best beach in the country. The sand over there is baby powder. One has to see for oneself to understand. Unreal. And hell yeah to the seafood. I've eaten two grouper sandwiches in one day more than once. 

Wife and I going to Siesta Key next month for 4 days............we go yearly. The best clam chowder you'll ever get is at Capt. Curt's in Siesta Key as for grouper sandwich the best is Harvey 4th Street Grill in St Pete imo god I can't wait until next month to go. Cause Orlando sucks for seafood 

Captain Curt's finished 1st place at the Great Chowder Cook-Off, Home of The International Chowder Championships in Newport, RI. The festival has been featured on The Food Network & The CBS Morning Show. 

Archived