Culture wars

bigbird

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/so-you-say-you-want-a-culture-war/

This popped up in my Smartnews app and found it interesting. 

ICHY either does not believe you randomly found the article or finds it funny that the left is trying to overhaul our culture and deem everything they do not believe in unfit.

He sorta reminds me “Mikey”. Usually hates everything

54 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

ICHY either does not believe you randomly found the article...

Here's the link to the app.  It's really good, it gives you articles and stories from sources across the entire spectrum from the blaze to vox.  Unlike ICHY, I  enjoy the ability to gain information from both sides and formulate my own opinions. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gocro.smartnews.android

10 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Who's ICHY??

@icanthearyou. Pre-Trump a frequent poster. Since around Trumps election nothing but emojis....most are palm faces or down thumb. I actually got a “like” from him once, probably a mistake. Never likes anything Bird post.

17 hours ago, bigbird said:

Here's the link to the app.  It's really good, it gives you articles and stories from sources across the entire spectrum from the blaze to vox.  Unlike ICHY, I  enjoy the ability to gain information from both sides and formulate my own opinions. 

But if they read both sides, it will just confuse the narrative whores here. They might have to.....THINK...for themselves and we all know that is going to give whiplash to some folks around here. 

Up until 2005 I was a kneejerker too. I am just barely on the way on my journey back to where we should really be. I know plenty of Red Magas and Blue Magas that are good folks but they just believe anything that is spoon fed to them. Pedo-pizza? Election Frauds? RUSSIANS!!! Steele Dossier? For Reals Hunter cant remember if that is his laptop, FOR REALS!!! :big:

One thing I wish everyone would learn is to remember that these people are genuinely good folks that just cant get their chosen party's hook out of their mouths. Find the humor in their posts. Afterall...

May be an image of text that says 'REPUBLICANS DEMOCRATS BLACK EMS MATTER'

34 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

But if they read both sides, it will just confuse the narrative whores here. They might have to.....THINK...for themselves and we all know that is going to give whiplash to some folks around here. 

Up until 2005 I was a kneejerker too. I am just barely on the way on my journey back to where we should really be. I know plenty of Red Magas and Blue Magas that are good folks but they just believe anything that is spoon fed to them. Pedo-pizza? Election Frauds? RUSSIANS!!! Steele Dossier? For Reals Hunter cant remember if that is his laptop, FOR REALS!!! :big:

One thing I wish everyone would learn is to remember that these people are genuinely good folks that just cant get their chosen party's hook out of their mouths. Find the humor in their posts. Afterall...

May be an image of text that says 'REPUBLICANS DEMOCRATS BLACK EMS MATTER'

Regarding your prospective photo; I just realized the bottom aircraft is camouflaged.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Regarding your prospective photo; I just realized the bottom aircraft is camouflaged.

They'll never see it coming

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

They'll never see it coming

Many on here will not see it at all.

Archived