41 members have voted

1. 1. who will have most rushing yards this year

• Carl Stewart
    • Kenny Irons
    • Tre Smith
    • Brad Lester

Well I didn't think the quaterback will be the leading rusher

165014[/snapback]

He might just be the one running the most, just not straight ahead.

Carl Stewart will be the mainstay. He's big strong and the coaches are comfortable with him. He will not have the most exciting runs, but will probably end up with the most yards due to consistency.

Dont worry...just another "blah" post by Raven :rolleyes:

Anyways...My pick was Irons. He has the homerun bang to his advantage...that adds up with total yards in a big way.

I think it will be Darby. ;)

Well I didn't think the quaterback will be the leading rusher

165014[/snapback]

He might just be the one running the most, just not straight ahead.

Carl Stewart will be the mainstay. He's big strong and the coaches are comfortable with him. He will not have the most exciting runs, but will probably end up with the most yards due to consistency.

165019[/snapback]

he got my vote.

165049[/snapback]

Yardage gained going to and from the medical staff doesn't count. :P

Wonder if Shula did anything different with their str and conditioning program for this year. I was actually talking to a guy that is a Alabama fan and who is going to be a coach (one of those weird Ala fans that came to Auburn for a edu). We both found the number of injuries under Shula to be unusual, but can't decide whether he is overdoing or undoing it. But think its in his conditioning program.

165049[/snapback]

165178[/snapback]

:lol:

165049[/snapback]

Wonder if Shula did anything different with their str and conditioning program for this year. I was actually talking to a guy that is a Alabama fan and who is going to be a coach (one of those weird Ala fans that came to Auburn for a edu). We both found the number of injuries under Shula to be unusual, but can't decide whether he is overdoing or undoing it. But think its in his conditioning program.

165178[/snapback]

All the right conditioning in the world can't stop a torn ACl from happening. Don't know about a fractured pelvis or athletic hernia either. Guess we'll find out this season if it continues to happen.

Archived