The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous. ~Frederick Douglass

AU9377

When political leaders endorse falsehoods for personal political gain, this country's entire system of government is at risk.  What has been taking place in Arizona is a pathetic example of this.

https://apnews.com/article/arizona-election-recount-b38a9205c306796f914d62bbad601587

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/14/politics/arizona-2020-audit-pause/index.html

25 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

When political leaders endorse falsehoods for personal political gain, this country's entire system of government is at risk.  What has been taking place in Arizona is a pathetic example of this.

https://apnews.com/article/arizona-election-recount-b38a9205c306796f914d62bbad601587

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/14/politics/arizona-2020-audit-pause/index.html

Did you recently move to America?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Did you recently move to America?

Things have never, at no time in the history of this country, been this void of truth when it comes to politicians casting doubt on the legitimacy of elections.  I understand why, but even the most partisan of political hacks have always understood the importance of not, in the absence of any real reason, casting doubt on the process itself.

9 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Things have never, at no time in the history of this country, been this void of truth when it comes to politicians casting doubt on the legitimacy of elections.  I understand why, but even the most partisan of political hacks have always understood the importance of not, in the absence of any real reason, casting doubt on the process itself.

Oh, I though you were alluding to the faux science/biology they use.

• Facepalm 2

On 5/20/2021 at 9:33 PM, AU9377 said:

Perhaps you are right, but why not let these folks look into the possibilities that something happened? Many have tried lately and found nothing. Will this time be different? I don't think so, but have no problem with them looking. Why do you object? Seems to me the very best thing that could happen is they find nothing and send a clear message that nothing happened. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Perhaps you are right, but why not let these folks look into the possibilities that something happened? Many have tried lately and found nothing. Will this time be different? I don't think so, but have no problem with them looking. Why do you object? Seems to me the very best thing that could happen is they find nothing and send a clear message that nothing happened. 

That has already taken place.  There are elected public officials that take an oath to perform recounts and audits. When that didn't yield the results that this group wanted, they simply circulate unproven conspiracy theories, like Chinese ballots containing traces of bamboo, and start the process over again.  It appears that their main objective is to create some sort of vague cover for false allegations of the election being stolen.

5 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

If you think that paid hacks looking for crap are going to comeback empty handed and tell the world there was nothing wrong....you are Red Maga Delusional. From coast to coast, the people in charge of the elections did their jobs. There were, as always very slight issues at some voting places, like every election. None of those issues amounted to anything near overturning even one voting place, nor one state election. 

Its over. Grow up and move on.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

That has already taken place.  There are elected public officials that take an oath to perform recounts and audits. When that didn't yield the results that this group wanted, they simply circulate unproven conspiracy theories, like Chinese ballots containing traces of bamboo, and start the process over again.  It appears that their main objective is to create some sort of vague cover for false allegations of the election being stolen.

We spent 4 years and 32 million dollars post 2016 election to find fraud. I find it a bit hypocritical to oppose $150,000 and a few weeks for this audit. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

If you think that paid hacks looking for crap are going to comeback empty handed and tell the world there was nothing wrong....you are Red Maga Delusional. From coast to coast, the people in charge of the elections did their jobs. There were, as always very slight issues at some voting places, like every election. None of those issues amounted to anything near overturning even one voting place, nor one state election. 

Its over. Grow up and move on.

See previous response above.

Secondly, I am on record stating I do not think they will find anything of substance. But if they do I see no reason why American citizens should be denied the data. Some here act as if they are scared they will find substantive errors. I'm not.

Finally, I am also on record stating I did not believe any of the election fraud allegations in 2016 nor 2020. Facts matter. ;)

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

On 5/22/2021 at 1:17 PM, AUFAN78 said:

We spent 4 years and 32 million dollars post 2016 election to find fraud. I find it a bit hypocritical to oppose $150,000 and a few weeks for this audit. 

Elections officials didn't.  You are apparently referring to Congress and the impeachment hearings, which had nothing to do with the election itself.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1