The end of college football

AUght2win

5 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

This isn’t an airport, so there no need to announce your preparation for nor your actual departure.

We just want you guys who think it is going to be the end to leave or quit crying  about it , suck it up and enjoy the show. 

guys talking about “well in five years, if things don’t change , I might change up my Saturday schedule lol what?”

you aren’t going anywhere. Embrace the change.

Edited by DAG
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

This isn’t an airport, so there no need to announce your preparation for nor your actual departure.

Lol. This is a great post

• Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 2:10 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Good point. But I wish all younger fans could experience the pure joy in hating Tech. Something that stays with you for life. Of course we haves boxer shorts older than most guys on this board.

College football will continue to be great…..bammers back up QB has been being paid well my entire life.

man those wreck tech parades were fun as hell when i was a kid. and it was huge. the whole football team, i believe the whole band, and all of them dressed in pajamas. and some of the players were dressed up like women and even wore wigs. i was laughing so hard at them a dirty tuba player honked his tuba right in my ear scaring the crap out of me. and the whole town turned out.

i will say this. as long as i am still breathing i will pulls for all auburn teams, period.

On 8/6/2021 at 4:29 AM, Hank2020 said:

If no one can predict, why are you? You are predicting they won’t hang around, I on the other hand are predicting they will. I do agree it is about interest. IMO, interest is usually increased by something not within that person. Something usually influenced the CFB fan in the first place and relative to CFB that influence is usually remembered. Not sure why you originally became a fan of Auburn, but my original influence is still remembered. It’s not affected by who the coach is either. That’s why I hang around.

I'm not predicting anyone will or won't hang around. I am predicting that many, including me, won't hang around if we no longer like the game. That cannot be known until we see the product, which will take at least three seasons.

I became an Auburn fan because I am a former student and an Auburn graduate. One who stayed on staff seven more years after graduation.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 6:58 AM, DAG said:

You liked this statement. Would you like me to link anymore stuff ?

Yes. I would like for you to link to where I said this will be the end of college football. That's what you claim I said.

Note to the desperate: Me posting a "like" for the entirety of someone's post does not equate to me saying "This will be the end of college football". It could very well be the end as we have known it, or it may not be. Time will tell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/6/2021 at 7:15 AM, bigbird said:

oh-the-irony-derek-muller.gif

I don't see any irony. I did post a list when requested. If people then want to come back and make lame excuses about why a complete, accurate list should be different because they don't agree with facts, that's their problem.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Yes. I would like for you to link to where I said this will be the end of college football. That's what you claim I said.

Note to the desperate: Me posting a "like" for the entirety of someone's post does not equate to me saying "This will be the end of college football". It could very well be the end as we have known it, or it may not be. Time will tell.

35 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I don't see any irony. I did post a list when requested. If people then want to come back and make lame excuses about why a complete, accurate list should be different because they don't agree with facts, that's their problem.

It means you agree with him dumbass. You probably don’t understand what irony means. Again a complete dumbass.

Edited by DAG
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

It means you agree with him dumbass. You probably don’t understand what irony means. Again a complete dumbass.

But, smart enough to know you were wrong when you claimed that I said this was going to be the end of college football.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mikey said:

But, smart enough to know you were wrong when you claimed that I said this was going to be the end of college football.

Being smart in your own mind, doesn’t make you smart. Bye dumbass.

• Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

Being smart in your own mind, doesn’t make you smart. Bye dumbass.

Still waiting for that quote.... This isn't the first time that I've wondered if you have some problem understanding the written word.

54 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'm not predicting anyone will or won't hang around. I am predicting that many, including me, won't hang around if

Then you are predicting .  This is the stupidity we deal with. I’m not predicting but I am predicting.

Edited by DAG

Just now, DAG said:

It’s up there dumbass. Not my fault you choose to be ignorant 

No, you haven't posted a quote of mine. You don't even get the customary Nice Try.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Dumbass then you are predicting . 

What part of this statement of mine exceeds your comprehensive abilities? "I'm not predicting anyone will or won't hang around."

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I am predicting that many, including me, won't hang around if we no longer like the game.

Are you really that clueless?  This is a prediction . I am done lol

1 hour ago, DAG said:

No Admin gonna call out this classless posting? Don’t agree with this guy and he gets to belittle you. Huh?!?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1