Trouble?

AU-24

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i still enjoy your posts because they seem well thought out. i try to achieve that but old age keeps me confused some. but you are one of my favorite posters and you always seem to be fair. take a bow sir.

Take A Bow GIF | Gfycat

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, toddc said:

Because it’s not a big deal.

Well no carp Sherlock 🤷 that's why I said this thread didn't last very long :slapfh:

41 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Well no carp Sherlock 🤷 that's why I said this thread didn't last very long :slapfh:

When you should have said “it’s not a big deal “! 😝 

48 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Yeah, but how big is your Carbon footprint? 😎

Way, waaaayyyy too big. But I do drive a hybrid. So does McWifey. We're a 40+ mpg house and daaaaaaaaaamn the tech in our cars is sexy. I've got smart windshield wipers! They know when to wipe... UNLIKE MY 2 YEAR OLD    :rimshot:

My most sincere apologies to everyone. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Big flaw in my entire online footprint, but especially here. 

I don't know what you two guys are talking about. What good is entertainment if it doesn't cause health issues, fractured friendships and a general worsening of our perception of our own life?

😉

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUinfusion said:

I don't know what you two guys are talking about. What good is entertainment if it doesn't cause health issues, fractured friendships and a general worsening of our perception of our own life?

😉

I think you just made me quit drinking?? :(

(Nah. Daddy's got his eyes on a new twist on an Old Fashioned featured at the restaurant he's taking McWifey to tonight...)

• Love 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

old age keeps me confused some

fifty I think it may be something else that keeps you confused    ........and hell you're not old

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i was just supporting 24 because we seem to discourage people from posting on here and i do not agree with it. and a lot of folks bitching never post articles. but this is not my thread and not fussing but how did you come to that conclusion? i just thanked the kid is all?

@aubiefiftyNice post. We need more of this in here and less of the nastiness imo. After all, we ARE all Auburn people and that is why we are here in the first place. Again, good post Fifty. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

fifty I think it may be something else that keeps you confused    ........and hell you're not old

Hey now, he testified under oath that he did not exhale.

PCU (1994) - IMDb

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

It's not the age, it's the mileage.  😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Way, waaaayyyy too big. But I do drive a hybrid. So does McWifey. We're a 40+ mpg house and daaaaaaaaaamn the tech in our cars is sexy. I've got smart windshield wipers! They know when to wipe... UNLIKE MY 2 YEAR OLD    :rimshot:

My most sincere apologies to everyone. 

I'm buying a tesla next month!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

i just did my first bowl. for you heads out there joints waste a lot of pot. go ask high times.lol  um that was not aimed at you golf but i would smoke one with you anytime sir. i am going to come down so you can you  golf and drink. i will smoke a couple and drive ya around.