Dan Crenshaw vs. Heckler: "Don't Kid Yourself" Into Believing Election Fraud Is Why We Lost

DKW 86

Dont give him too much credit. Crenshaw talks out both sides of his mouth on the topic. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Dont give him too much credit. Crenshaw talks out both sides of his mouth on the topic. 

If he tells the truth half the time then he is more honest than most politicians! 🤣

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

I know Dub hates him, but, IMO, he's a rising star. He lines up with a lot more of America than anyone we've had in the last 20-25 years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, Grumps said:

If he tells the truth half the time then he is more honest than most politicians! 🤣

13 hours ago, bigbird said:

I know Dub hates him, but, IMO, he's a rising star. He lines up with a lot more of America than anyone we've had in the last 20-25 years.

Anyone telling the truth, or taking s*** for telling the truth gets a well deserved attaboy.

If you are waiting on an honest pol, or even consistent messaging in a pol...from either party, you seriously need your head examined. 
American Pols and consistency, those are two things that just dont go together. I would honestly say that American Pols and Hypocrisy are like peas and pods.

• Facepalm 1