Chances Harsin gives his post scrimmage presser via zoom from home??

W.E.D

Just now, McLoofus said:

I saw the rest.

Why the misquote?

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It wasn't a misquote. It was a partial quote. 

Close enough when you change the context to the point it looks like I said something I didn’t. Oldest trick in the book. 

4 minutes ago, toddc said:

Close enough when you change the context to the point it looks like I said something I didn’t. Oldest trick in the book. 

Good lord. I didn't have you pegged for being this uptight. 

Nobody would even know the context of the quote without clicking back up to it to read the whole thing.

Settle down, bud.

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Maybe your most interesting post yet.

I think there is a blue version to ? Not 100% but I don’t have that one either.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Good lord. I didn't have you pegged for being this uptight. 

Nobody would even know the context of the quote without clicking back up to it to read the whole thing.

Settle down, bud.

Nobody is uptight on my end. There’s no reason for you to manipulate something I posted to fit a narrative. I was unambiguous in my neutrality and you changed it to look like I wasn’t. Not sure what’s uptight about that to you. Full stop!

14 minutes ago, eagle12 said:

Not one! 

you can go to hell for lying just like stealing my son. confess your sins and seek forgiveness............grins

Just now, aubiefifty said:

you can go to hell for lying just like stealing my son. confess your sins and seek forgiveness............grins

Yeah that’s the problem today! Most people jump to conclusions. But yeah Trump is the man ! 

6 minutes ago, toddc said:

Nobody is uptight on my end. There’s no reason for you to manipulate something I posted to fit a narrative. I was unambiguous in my neutrality and you changed it to look like I wasn’t. Not sure what’s uptight about that to you. Full stop!

You're doing a very poor job of not being uptight.

Refer back to my previous post, and then refer back one more time to the post you're losing it over. It was completely innocuous and I already explained exactly why. No need to discuss it any further.

59 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Man, I used to love Rick and Bubba when all they did was tell jokes and stories. 

rick was great until bubba came along.i was the singer in the opening band for the very first rickhead convention. it is safe to say we were friends back in the day. in fact he was playing with two of my former band mates as well. i still remember when rick went up on cheaha mountain to interview some of the rainbow people. those cats are nomads and they roam and stay for a while in a place and run around nude and get high. and there was so many of them the police let it slide. but some of that stuff was epic. now sadly unless he recanted he kicked disowned his daughter for being gay. but bubba molded him into what he is today and they are wealthy.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, toddc said:

oh poppycock!

5 minutes ago, cbo said:

Not a hat guy, huh. 

Well I don’t really wear them. You know limp biscuit lead singer Fred Durst just traded his hat for gray hair . 

Edited by eagle12

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You're doing a very poor job of not being uptight.

Refer back to my previous post, and then refer back one more time to the post you're losing it over. It was completely innocuous and I already explained exactly why. No need to discuss it any further.

It’s cute that you think anything you say could make me lose it. 

Maybe he will come to Auburn, Alabama next.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

rick was great until bubba came along.i was the singer in the opening band for the very first rickhead convention. it is safe to say we were friends back in the day. in fact he was playing with two of my former band mates as well. i still remember when rick went up on cheaha mountain to interview some of the rainbow people. those cats are nomads and they roam and stay for a while in a place and run around nude and get high. and there was so many of them the police let it slide. but some of that stuff was epic. now sadly unless he recanted he kicked disowned his daughter for being gay. but bubba molded him into what he is today and they are wealthy.

I haven’t listened to Rick and Bubba in years! All I listen to now is XM radio. I always thought they were a John boy and Billy want a bees .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DAG said:

So then that goes to my next point. If that is the case then should this guy really be our leader ? I will stop right there. It might be getting a little too real in here with that discussion.  But IMO he is more than a coach. He is a leader and I do think leaders should be able to make decisions and have some sort of rationale for their foundation. We can even speak in practical terms. This isn’t solely isolated to COVID. 

Fair questions.  This issue alone won't sink a coach.  However, it is a pebble on the scale questioning his judgment.  It is a self inflicted wound and the job is tough enough without those.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, toddc said:

Just posting the video! Not saying it’s right, wrong, or indifferent. 

Nothing like celebrating dumb decisions.

• Like 1

Just received our updated numbers from our medical team - 
@UA_Athletics has 91.47% of our overall athletic department (student-athletes/coaches/staff) vaccinated.

😀👍💉

The Scarb posted this. 91% of ALL athletes and staff. That is how championship programs are ran. And here we are with our freaking head in the sand....Auburn being Auburn... SMH

• Like 5