2022 Commit & Target Tracker Thread

toddc

Seems like if nothing else we can take some flyers on guys with extra potential spots. Who all left via portal: Truesdale, Newkirk, Bryant,….? I know that there are more but having a hard time remembering. Will we get seven extra spots off of transfers?

25 minutes ago, fredst said:

Seems like if nothing else we can take some flyers on guys with extra potential spots. Who all left via portal: Truesdale, Newkirk, Bryant,….? I know that there are more but having a hard time remembering. Will we get seven extra spots off of transfers?

I'm not sure how it'll shake out and I bet even the staff doesn't know at the moment. The NCAA us so fickel and vague it can be hard to tell. I will share as soon as I know something. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, fredst said:

I honestly don't remember which of these guys transferred in this last cycle- in addition to the guys you listed, I think Sandberg, Miller and Handy qualify?- or previously, but pulled from the transfers week 1 thread:

• Matthew Hill (USF) - 7 tackles 1 interception
  • Big Cat Bryant (UCF) - 3 tackles & 2 quarterback hurries
  • Harold Joiner (MIchigan State) - 3 attempts for 12 yards
  • Jaren Handy (Indiana) - 3 tackles
  • Tyrone Truesdell (UF) - 2 tackles
  • Daquan Newkirk (UF) 1 tackle 1 quarterback hurry
  • Cord Sandberg (Eastern Kentucky) - 1 rush for 12 yards
  • Marco Domio (UCF) - 1 tackle
  • Chris Thompson Jr. (USC) - 1 tackle
  • Octavius Brothers (Purdue) - 1 tackle
  • Kamaar Bell (FAU) - starting RG
  • Justin Osborne (SMU) - starting RT
  • Chayil Garnett (Tenn St) - DNP
  • Kamal Hadden (Tennessee) - DNP
  • Hal Presley (Baylor) - DNP
  • DJ Williams (FSU) - DNP
  • Mark-Antony Richards (UCF) - DNP
  • Could not find anything on Coynis Miller (Jackson State)
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I honestly don't remember which of these guys transferred in this last cycle- in addition to the guys you listed, I think Sandberg, Miller and Handy qualify?- or previously, but pulled from the transfers week 1 thread:

• Matthew Hill (USF) - 7 tackles 1 interception
  • Big Cat Bryant (UCF) - 3 tackles & 2 quarterback hurries
  • Harold Joiner (MIchigan State) - 3 attempts for 12 yards
  • Jaren Handy (Indiana) - 3 tackles
  • Tyrone Truesdell (UF) - 2 tackles
  • Daquan Newkirk (UF) 1 tackle 1 quarterback hurry
  • Cord Sandberg (Eastern Kentucky) - 1 rush for 12 yards
  • Marco Domio (UCF) - 1 tackle
  • Chris Thompson Jr. (USC) - 1 tackle
  • Octavius Brothers (Purdue) - 1 tackle
  • Kamaar Bell (FAU) - starting RG
  • Justin Osborne (SMU) - starting RT
  • Chayil Garnett (Tenn St) - DNP
  • Kamal Hadden (Tennessee) - DNP
  • Hal Presley (Baylor) - DNP
  • DJ Williams (FSU) - DNP
  • Mark-Antony Richards (UCF) - DNP
  • Could not find anything on Coynis Miller (Jackson State)

Thanks. I know that we’ve had 7+ leave but forget who counted as “portal”. Would be nice to use this opportunity to gather OL, even if some are “projects”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Thanks. I know that we’ve had 7+ leave but forget who counted as “portal”. Would be nice to use this opportunity to gather OL, even if some are “projects”

One report stated that the only transfers out that can be replaced by the seven are guys who leave AFTER the December 2021 signing date. If that's accurate, then players who have already left don't matter. This hasn't had time to shake out yet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

One report stated that the only transfers out that can be replaced by the seven are guys who leave AFTER the December 2021 signing date. If that's accurate, then players who have already left don't matter. This hasn't had time to shake out yet.

Interesting. This last year with the NCAA has been so disjointed I hadn’t even really read the proposal I guess

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

Interesting. This last year with the NCAA has been so disjointed I hadn’t even really read the proposal I guess

It's pretty well updated in the thread, " Potential one year waiver....." @Paladinposted some updated links. It still looks like players who have already left aren't replaceable under this ruling. Now it's only ones who enter the portal after the February '22 signing date. They can be replaced up to the start of fall camp. So, guys who leave after February of '22 can be replaced until fall camp of'22 starts. At least that's how it stood. It's all still subject to change.

Cluster****

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That's what I saw this morning also. But I guess we'll find out in early October exactly what the NCAA has in store.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, fredst said:

To be fair, I'm not aware of many organizations with whom the last year has been particularly jointed. 

• Like 1

The Rewind: Top Auburn targets and performances around the state

by Jason Caldwell

AUBURN, Alabama–Last week I had the opportunity to check out a pair of games in the state and along the way see some of the top prospects on Auburn’s football recruiting board. On Thursday night it was a visit to Mobile to see Williamson and 4-star linebacker Robert Woodyard go up against St. Michael Catholic and Coach Phillip Rivers. An Alabama commitment, Woodyard had a strong game with three touchdowns on offense and a ton of plays on defense. While he’s still committed to the Crimson Tide, Woodyard is definitely looking hard at Auburn and look for the Tigers will be in the hunt until the end.

On the other side, St. Michael has an intriguing offensive line prospect in 6-7, 275 Donovan Bein-Garrett. Playing left tackle, Bein-Garrett is an athletic big man who has been known as more of a basketball player in high school, but definitely looks like he has got a future as an offensive lineman. It won’t be surprising to see him add some bigger offers as it gets closer to signing day.

On Friday night it was Auburn High vs. Dothan in a game that was a mismatch from the outset. With Dothan missing both quarterbacks and other key players because of covid and injuries, Auburn ran away with the game early and never looked back. Getting my first opportunity to see offensive tackles Drew Bobo and Eston Harris Jr. in game action this year, I was impressed by both for different reasons. Harris is a physical player who really finishes when he gets his hands on you, but Bobo’s footwork and understanding of offense was next level. On several occasions he blocked two and even three defenders on a play.

I can’t mention this game without talking about class of 2022 linebacker Brad Harper. Built like ZaKoby McClain and Owen Pappoe when they were prospects, Harper was all over the field for Auburn High, finishing with 11 tackles while adding a pick six to cap off his big night.

In other top performances around the state last week, Sylacauga’s Maleek Pope had the upper hand in a showdown with Jaylen Daniels and Tallassee. While Daniels finished with more yards (235) and touchdowns (3), Pope’s Aggies won 35-33 behind his 175 yards rushing and two touchdowns. Both are prospects who could see their recruiting take off the closer it gets to signing day.

Maybe the performance of the week came from 2023 pass rusher Jaquavious Russaw from Carver-Montgomery. A 4-star prospect, who already has offers from Auburn and more than a dozen others, Russaw produced four sacks in the second half of Carver’s win over Park Crossing .

With four offers, but another player who could see his recruiting grow in a big way before his season is done, speedy Demarcus Lacey from Pleasant Grove had another big game for the Spartans last week. In a win over Wenonah, Lacey carried the ball seven times for 198 yards and two touchdowns.

A player I mentioned last week, 2023 quarterback Christopher Vizzina from Briarwood Christian, had another big game for the Lions in a win over Woodlawn. Finishing 13-17 passing for 278 yards and three touchdowns, the big junior also added a rushing touchdown in a 45-21 win.

Commits react to Penn State loss

Jeffrey Lee

about 7 hours

Auburn on Saturday lost to Penn State, 28-20, in a game that wasn’t decided until the final moments.

It was a heartbreaking loss for Auburn, a loss that could have been avoided, but also one that shows what the Tigers are capable of moving forward under Bryan Harsin.

AuburnLiveOn3 spoke to several Auburn commitments to get their thoughts on the game.

Here’s what they had to say.

DL Caden Story

“I feel like we played a pretty solid game. I feel like we still have some small things that we need to fix, things that we need to work on to improve and come together as a complete team.

“There’s a lot to be excited about. We made a couple of mistakes that played a big factor in the game. I feel like the refs also played a big factor, but you can’t blame the game on the refs. You still have to fight through adversity even when things aren’t going your way.”

DB Ja’Kobi Albert

“We had a lot of blown assignments on defense, and offensively, the quarterback and receivers need to tighten up a little and get on the same page. But overall, it was a hard-fought game, a good game. I’m looking for them to bounce back.

“There’s a lot to be excited for in the future. We should’ve beaten them. Me and the other commits were talking during the game and we can’t wait for next year. (Penn State) is coming to our house and this game will be motivation.”

DB Caleb Wooden

“I was impressed with the defense. There were a few stupid mistakes, but overall I was impressed. We had multiple fourth-down stops and we were able to keep them under 30 points, but we have a lot of things to improve on.

“I saw Smoke Monday make plays in the backfield, but also have blown coverages. We also dropped some passes on offense. We had a chance to win the game and I think that says a lot about our future.”

TE Micah Riley-Ducker

“I enjoyed watching the game. We came to play. The small details at the end of the day won that game for Penn State. But it was an interesting game and very fun to watch. It was great. I loved it. I was screaming watching the whole game. It was a good experience.

“Overall, I feel great about Auburn’s performance. I think we should have won that game, but it’s a learning experience. It’s Coach Harsin’s first season with the team, the third game, and we’re a top-25 team. And I think we’re even better than that. I think we could end up a top-10 team.

“I love what Coach Harsin is doing. I think he’s the best coach in college football. That’s just me, though. I believe in him 100 percent. I think he’s a great coach, and I would do anything he asked me to do.

“I can’t wait to get back to Auburn and watch a game in person. I’m either coming to the Georgia game (Oct. 9) or the Iron Bowl (Nov. 27). I can’t wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Tigers commit and target tracker

By KEITH NIEBUHR 60 minutes ago

Another week of the 2021 football season is in the books and once again several Auburn commits and targets shined.

Here’s a look back at their performances ...

-S/ATH Ja'Kobi Albert, Fairfield (Ala.): Fairfield beat Birmingham (Ala.) John Carroll Catholic 36-6. Playing offense only afree missing a game with a minor injury, Albert had a 66-yard run for a touchdown and a 37-yard touchdown reception. Those were his only two touches in the game. He now has nine catches for 301 yards and two interceptions in there games played.

-RB Damari Alston, College Park (Ga.) Woodward Academy: In a 55-13 win over Mundy’s Mill (Ga.) on Thursday, 4-star Auburn running back commit Damari Alston of College Park (Ga.) Woodward Academy rushed for 219 yards and five touchdowns on 20 carries. That gives him 489 yards on 73 attempts this season. Worth noting, two of Woodward Academy's opponents thus far are considered to be among the top programs in their respective classifications. Thursday's effort was a career-best for Alston and his second 200-yard game in high school. Woodward Academy is 4-0.

-WR Jay Fair, Rockwall-Heath (Texas): Rockwall-Heath beat McKinney North (Texas) 70-35. Fair caught four passes for 58 yards and two touchdowns. That gives him 19 catches for 355 yards and four touchdowns in four games.

-WR Omari Kelly, Hewitt-Trussville (Ala.): Hewitt-Trussville lost to Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson 42-9. Kelly had 12 catches for 108 yards and a touchdown. Through five games, Kelly now has 44 receptions for 587 yards and four touchdowns. Hewitt-Trussville is 4-1.

-TE Micah Riley-Ducker, Bellevue (Neb.) West: Bellevue West lost to Omaha (Neb.) Millard South 42-28. The 3-star Tigers tight end commit did not have any catches. After four games, he has 11 receptions for 157 yards and one score. Bellevue West is 3-1.

-DE Caden Story, Lanett (Ala.): Lanett beat LaFayette (Ala.) 44-6. Story recorded seven tackles and 1.5 sacks. Lanett is 4-1.

***WAITING FOR STATS***

-QB Holden Geriner, Savannah (Ga.) Benedictine: Entering last week’s game, he was 63 of 99 for 625 yards in three games with five touchdowns and one interception.

***INJURED***

-LB Powell Gordon, Auburn (Ala.): Auburn (Ala.) Jefferson Davis 40-7. Gordon was held out after sustaining a concussion two weeks earlier. He has 15 tackles and four sacks in two games played.

-S Caleb Wooden, Lawrenceville (Ga.): Archer lost to Suwanee (Ga.) North Gwinnett 10-7. Wooden did not play because of a neck injury. He has 31 tackles and two interceptions (with a pick-six) on the season.

***OFF WEEK***

-S Tre Donaldson, Tallahassee (Fla.) FSU School: Donaldson has not played this season because of an injury but expects to be back soon, he told Auburn Undercover two weeks ago.

-PK Alex McPherson, Fort Payne (Ala.): Fort Payne is 1-3.

***NOTABLE TARGETS***

-WRDarrius Clemons, Portland (Ore.) Westview: Westview beat Hillsboro (Ore.) Century 55-7 as Clemons caught five passes for 138 yards and three touchdowns. That gives him seven receptions for 170 yards and three scores in two games played.

-WR Antonio Williams, Irmo (S.C.) Dutch Fork: In a 56-16 win over Greenwood (S.C.), Williams caught eight passes for 150 yards and a touchdown and added 165 yards on three kickoff returns with a 96-yard score. Williams now has 15 receptions for 293 yards and two touchdowns on the season after three games.

-S Juwon Gaston, Hutchinson Community College (Kan.): OFF WEEK. Gaston has 12 tackles in two games.

1 hour ago, Paladin said:

Commits react to Penn State loss

Jeffrey Lee

about 7 hours

Auburn on Saturday lost to Penn State, 28-20, in a game that wasn’t decided until the final moments.

It was a heartbreaking loss for Auburn, a loss that could have been avoided, but also one that shows what the Tigers are capable of moving forward under Bryan Harsin.

AuburnLiveOn3 spoke to several Auburn commitments to get their thoughts on the game.

Here’s what they had to say.

DL Caden Story

“I feel like we played a pretty solid game. I feel like we still have some small things that we need to fix, things that we need to work on to improve and come together as a complete team.

“There’s a lot to be excited about. We made a couple of mistakes that played a big factor in the game. I feel like the refs also played a big factor, but you can’t blame the game on the refs. You still have to fight through adversity even when things aren’t going your way.”

DB Ja’Kobi Albert

“We had a lot of blown assignments on defense, and offensively, the quarterback and receivers need to tighten up a little and get on the same page. But overall, it was a hard-fought game, a good game. I’m looking for them to bounce back.

“There’s a lot to be excited for in the future. We should’ve beaten them. Me and the other commits were talking during the game and we can’t wait for next year. (Penn State) is coming to our house and this game will be motivation.”

DB Caleb Wooden

“I was impressed with the defense. There were a few stupid mistakes, but overall I was impressed. We had multiple fourth-down stops and we were able to keep them under 30 points, but we have a lot of things to improve on.

“I saw Smoke Monday make plays in the backfield, but also have blown coverages. We also dropped some passes on offense. We had a chance to win the game and I think that says a lot about our future.”

TE Micah Riley-Ducker

“I enjoyed watching the game. We came to play. The small details at the end of the day won that game for Penn State. But it was an interesting game and very fun to watch. It was great. I loved it. I was screaming watching the whole game. It was a good experience.

“Overall, I feel great about Auburn’s performance. I think we should have won that game, but it’s a learning experience. It’s Coach Harsin’s first season with the team, the third game, and we’re a top-25 team. And I think we’re even better than that. I think we could end up a top-10 team.

“I love what Coach Harsin is doing. I think he’s the best coach in college football. That’s just me, though. I believe in him 100 percent. I think he’s a great coach, and I would do anything he asked me to do.

“I can’t wait to get back to Auburn and watch a game in person. I’m either coming to the Georgia game (Oct. 9) or the Iron Bowl (Nov. 27). I can’t wait.

Guessing it's not uncommon but I love the candor. Really love Wooden's comments. 

The Rewind: Huge night for 2022 LB prospect, receivers show out

by Jason Caldwell

15 minutes ago

A player who visited Auburn for the Alabama State game two weeks ago and will be heading to Michigan for an official visit this weekend, Deuce Spurlock from Madison Academy put together a monster game last weekend in a win over North Jackson High. The linebacker made 21 tackles, including six for a loss, and also added three sacks. Spurlock says he plans to get back to Auburn for a game in the coming weeks.

It was a good night for Auburn wide receiver commitment Omari Kelly despite his team falling to Thompson in a key region battle. Catching 12 passes for 108 yards and a touchdown, Kelly scored the first touchdown of the season allowed by the Warriors in a 42-9 loss.

Another wide receiver on Auburn’s recruiting board enjoyed a big night last week, 2023 Karmello English from Central-Phenix City. Catching eight passes for 103 yards and a touchdown from quarterback Caleb Nix, English also returned an onside kick attempt for a 53-yard touchdown in a 36-27 win over Enterprise. Another Red Devil standout was 2022 linebacker James Smyre. The senior made 12 tackles with a sack and two tackles for a loss in the win.

A talented 2023 running back with several early offers, Jeremiah Cobb from Montgomery Catholic is off to a big start as a junior and that continued last week in a 49-0 win over Beulah. Touching the ball just eight times, Cobb finished with 252 yards. That included an 82-yard touchdown catch.

Another player who has visited Auburn, once for Big Cat Weekend and another for a game, Tallassee’s Jalyn Daniels, produced another big game on Friday night in a win over Elmore County. The speedster racked up 156 yards rushing and three touchdowns on 21 carries in the victory.

A player who has piled up the early offers in the 2023 class is Briarwood Christian quarterback Christopher Vizzina. The 6-4 junior came through with another productive performance in a win over Huffman last week. In a 42-21 win, Vizzina completed 8-11 passes for 278 yards and five touchdowns.

A team that is putting up points in bunches, Pleasant Grove High School, got another big night from first-year starter Alex Young at quarterback. Completing 10-12 passes for 318 yards and five touchdowns in a 55-12 win over Carver-Birmingham, Young continues to shine this season for the Spartans. At 6-3, 200, Young is a talented player and another prospect who could see his recruiting take off the closer we get to signing day.

Week ending 09/25

by Keith Niebuhr

9 minutes ago

Another week of the 2021 football season is in the books and once again several Auburn commits and targets shined.

-QB Holden Geriner, Savannah (Ga.) Benedictine: Beat Ware County (Ga.) 49-42. Geriner was 29-of-40 passing (72.5%) for 426 yards and three touchdowns. He added three rushing scores. He’s now 96 of 150 for 1,134 yards with 10 touchdowns and one interception through five games.

-S/ATH Ja'Kobi Albert, Fairfield (Ala.): Fairfield lost to Birmingham (Ala.) Jackson-Olin 28-26. Per Al.com, "Albert caught a 27-yard 'Hail Mary' pass from backup quarterback Quintin House with 22 seconds remaining" to send the game to overtime. He ended the night with four catches for 116 yards and three scores. On defense, he recorded an interception. He now has 13 catches for 417 yards and three interceptions in four games played.  

-RB Damari Alston, College Park (Ga.) Woodward Academy: In a 29-14 win over Banneker (Ga.), Alston rushed for 173 yards and three touchdowns on 26 carries. He also had a 35-yard touchdown reception. That gives him 662 yards rushing on 99 attempts this season to go along with 12 receptions for 141 yards. Woodward Academy is 5-0.

-TE Micah Riley-Ducker, Bellevue (Neb.) West: Bellevue West beat Kearney (Neb.) 49-13. The 3-star Tigers tight end commit finished with five catches for 146 yards and a touchdown. After five games, he has 16 receptions for 303 yards and two scores. Bellevue West is 4-1.

-DE Caden Story, Lanett (Ala.): Lanett lost to Roanoke (Ala.) Handley 19-18. Story recorded 6 tackles, 1 sack and 3 quarterback pressures. Lanett is 5-2.

-WR Jay Fair, Rockwall-Heath (Texas): Rockwall-Heath beat Rockwall (Texas) 79-71 in two overtimes. Fair caught four passes for 101 yards and a touchdown. That gives him 23 catches for 456 yards and five touchdowns in five games.

-WR Omari Kelly, Hewitt-Trussville (Ala.): Hewitt-Trussville beat Birmingham (Ala.) Huffman 60-19. Kelly had two catches for 47 yards and a 32-yard touchdown. Through six games, Kelly now has 46 receptions for 634 yards and five touchdowns. Hewitt-Trussville is 5-1.

-PK Alex McPherson, Fort Payne (Ala.): Fort Payne beat Attalla (Ala.) Etowah 33-27. McPherson kicked two field goals in the game, which proved to be the difference.

***INJURED DNP***

-LB Powell Gordon, Auburn (Ala.): Gordon has 15 tackles and four sacks in two games played.

-S Caleb Wooden, Lawrenceville (Ga.): Wooden has 31 tackles and two interceptions (with a pick-six) on the season.

-S Tre Donaldson, Tallahassee (Fla.) FSU School: Donaldson has not played this season because of an injury but expects to be back soon, he told Auburn Undercover three weeks ago.

***NOTABLE TARGETS***

-WRDarrius Clemons, Portland (Ore.) Westview: Westview lost to Portland (Ore.) Jesuit 44-42 as Clemons caught four passes for 76 yards and a touchdown. That gives him 11 receptions for 246 yards and four scores in three games played.

-WR Antonio Williams, Irmo (S.C.) Dutch Fork: In a 42-13 win over Spartanburg (S.C.), Williams caught six passes for 183 yards and three touchdowns. He finished with 245 all-purpose yards. Williams now has 21 receptions for 476 yards and five touchdowns on the season after four games.

-S Juwon Gaston, Hutchinson Community College (Kan.): Beat Fort Scott (Kan.) 55-6. Gaston had 2 tackles, 1 pass break up and 1 forced fumble. He has 14 tackles in three games.

-S Marquise Gilbert, Hutchinson Community College (Kan.): Beat Fort Scott (Kan.) 55-6. Gilbert recorded one tackle. He has five tackles in three games.

• Like 1

For week ending 10/02/21

by Keith Niebuhr

64 minutes ago

-QB Holden Geriner, Savannah (Ga.) Benedictine: Beat Waynesboro (Ga.) Burke County 59-28. Geriner was 17-of-22 passing (77%) for 239 yards and two touchdowns. He’s now 115 of 176 for 1,451 yards with 12 touchdowns and two interceptions through six games.

-S/ATH Ja'Kobi Albert, Fairfield (Ala.): Fairfield lost to Pleasant Grove (Ala.) 27-25. Albert had a 78-yard kickoff return for a touchdown.

-RB Damari Alston, College Park (Ga.) Woodward Academy: In a 24-7 win over Joneboro (Ga.), Alston rushed for 176 yards and two touchdowns on 21 carries. That gives him 838 yards rushing on 121 attempts this season to go along with 14 receptions for 151 yards. Woodward Academy is 6-0.

-TE Micah Riley-Ducker, Bellevue (Neb.) West: Bellevue West beat Omaha (Neb.) Northwest 72-0. The 3-star Tigers tight end commit finished with one catch for 44 yards and a touchdown. Are also recorded a sack in the game. After six games, he has 15 receptions for 324 yards sand three scores. Bellevue West is 5-1.

-DE Caden Story, Lanett (Ala.): Lanett (Ala.) beat Vincent (Ala.) 47-6. Story recorded 5 tackles, 2 sacks and a forced fumble. He now has 51 tackles and 13 sacks this season. Lanett is 6-2.

-WR Jay Fair, Rockwall-Heath (Texas): Rockwall-Heath beat Mesquite (Texas) Horn 45-3 Fair caught three passes for 90 yards and two touchdowns. That gives him 26 catches for 546 yards and seven touchdowns in six games. He's averaging 21 yard per reception.

-WR Omari Kelly, Hewitt-Trussville (Ala.): Hewitt-Trussville lost to Hoover (Ala.) 34-10. Kelly had seven catches for 70 yards. Through seven games, Kelly has 52 receptions for 702 yards and five touchdowns. Hewitt-Trussville is 5-2.

***NO STATS YET***

-PK Alex McPherson, Fort Payne (Ala.): Fort Payne beat Scottsboro (Ala.) 28-0. 

-S Caleb Wooden, Lawrenceville (Ga.): Archer beat Norcross (Ga.) Meadowcreek 52-0. Wooden had 31 tackles and two interceptions (with a pick-six) on the season.

-LB Powell Gordon, Auburn (Ala.): Auburn lost to Phenix City (Ala.) Central 21-7. Gordon had 15 tackles and four sacks in two games played entering the game.

***DNP***

-S Tre Donaldson, Tallahassee (Fla.) FSU School: FSU High beat Wakulla (Fla.) 28-14. Donaldson has not played this season because of an injury.

***NOTABLE TARGETS***

-WR Darrius Clemons, Portland (Ore.) Westview: Westview won via forfeit over Beaverton (Ore.) Aloha. Clemons has 11 receptions for 246 yards and four scores in three games played.

-WR Antonio Williams, Irmo (S.C.) Dutch Fork: In a 60-7 win over Lexington (S.C.), White Knoll, Williams caught five passes for 144 yards and two touchdowns. He finished with 168 all-purpose yards. Williams now has 26 receptions for 620 yards and seven touchdowns on the season.

-S Juwon Gaston, Hutchinson Community College (Kan.): Beat Garden City Community College (Kan.) 24-16. Gaston had 3 tackles and a pass break up . He has 17 tackles in four games.

-S Marquise Gilbert, Hutchinson Community College (Kan.): Beat Garden City Community College (Kan.) 24-16. Gilbert recorded four tackles. He has nine tackles in four games.