Harsin goes on rant

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, woodford said:

The storyline is ‘Get better…every single day moving forward.”

Love it. He has no time for dumb questions on top of rebuilding this dumpster fire of a program. 

Other than the fact that the program is not a dumpster fire..... that is great.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keesler said:

I really need to check those recruiting numbers, I've seen this posted 2-3 times today.  When we are behind Arkansas/OleMiss/MSU in recruiting yikes. 

Yup its accurate. We behind Vanderbuilt. Let that sink in

• Sad 1

On 9/26/2021 at 3:07 PM, Bottomfeeder said:

You can't buy the kind of guts this guy has (I love this coach). OMG! It's been forever since we had a coach steer the questions back to the media with force (he gets it). I love it. 

I’ve been saying this for a while ! 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Other than the fact that the program is not a dumpster fire..... that is great.

Maybe a little too extreme but it’s not in a great spot. Recruiting is bad. That needs to be fixed ASAP. Maybe some big wins will help. 

On 9/26/2021 at 3:07 PM, Bottomfeeder said:

You can't buy the kind of guts this guy has (I love this coach). OMG! It's been forever since we had a coach steer the questions back to the media with force (he gets it). I love it. 

55D9B326-0BA3-41B5-90AA-F11851B32C88.jpeg

• Like 2

On 9/26/2021 at 4:07 PM, Bottomfeeder said:

I'm much more concerned with the product on the field than I am the presser.  Everything other than the product on the field is just window dressing.

On 9/26/2021 at 9:15 AM, bigbird said:

I've said previously that he has a good mix of Saban and Dabo.

And I like that. I don’t think it was a rant. Just telling folks TJ and Bo will decide who starts with how they practice . That’s the way it should always be. This is big boy football. We shouldn’t be playing folks because of who they are but because of what they have shown in practice this week. Saban says it a lot and I have always believed it, you play Saturday the way you practice all week. If your loafing at practice you’ll be loafing come Saturday . So if you be want to start or play, prove it with your practice during the week. Just because you made a play last week or the week before doesn’t matter . 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

And I like that. I don’t think it was a rant. Just telling folks TJ and Bo will decide who starts with how they practice . That’s the way it should always be. This is big boy football. We shouldn’t be playing folks because of who they are but because of what they have shown in practice this week. Saban says it a lot and I have always believed it, you play Saturday the way you practice all week. If your loafing at practice you’ll be loafing come Saturday . So if you be want to start or play, prove it with your practice during the week. Just because you made a play last week or the week before doesn’t matter . 

I know he said this but it would greatly surprise me if Bo could throw long during the week and then woke up Saturday not being able to do so. Bo was never great on making long throws but it is obvious to me that his throw has changed dramatic over last couple of weeks. Harsin really should have started TJ (IMO). Obviously he should start him this week as he has earned it on the field.

On 9/26/2021 at 4:07 PM, Bottomfeeder said:

What is interesting is to listen to this without watching it. Then imagine if the audio was a little distorted so you couldn’t quite ID the voice. Wh would you think you were listening to?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/27/2021 at 2:07 AM, e808 said:

That part. People are buying the talk but the results on the field say otherwise. 

Hot damn i bet you were hell on wheels at your new job !!!  you know taking the ropes of a multi million dollar college football team, board members, alum, uprooting your wife and children from school, friends, and moving them across the country finding a place to live, utilities, getting you children back in school furniture for your house. Oh yea you almost forgot the reason you came here, to make everyone happy everyday of your life. You didn't pick but inherited a dumpster fire that people wanted extinguished, sanded, primed, painted, polished and beating up every other dumpster on the planet amongst a pandemic only to be criticized when you don't. No thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BizTiger said:

Where?

I’d say the most talented positions are RB, LB, K/P. The TEs seem to have a lot of potential. After that, pretty middling at best. 

• Like 1