Being an Auburn fan …

RunInRed

I’ve joked with my Bama friends that they are actually jealous of the Auburn fan experience. They’ll never feel the highs and lows we live through in every game. They’ll never know the exhilaration of seeing Cox run the whirlybird, multiple QB’s on the field at one time, or using an O-lineman to run the wildcat. 

Being an Auburn fan is a test of character and mettle. This team will rip your heart out and stomp on it one week only to make you fall in love with them all over again next week.  

I love them and hate them in the same breath and it is glorious. 

Being a Bammer has to be about the most boring existence imaginable in comparison. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, hqsi99 said:

I’ve joked with my Bama friends that they are actually jealous of the Auburn fan experience. They’ll never feel the highs and lows we live through in every game. They’ll never know the exhilaration of seeing Cox run the whirlybird, multiple QB’s on the field at one time, or using an O-lineman to run the wildcat. 

Being an Auburn fan is a test of character and mettle. This team will rip your heart out and stomp on it one week only to make you fall in love with them all over again next week.  

Being a Bammer has to be about the most boring existence imaginable in comparison. 

No truer words were ever spoken. I went through all those emotions...just last night.

Hah! We introduced our HS age son to Forrest Gump (the movie) Friday night for the first time so he would understand why bammer is called "the Gumps". 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, hqsi99 said:

It is so boring to them that some of their fans leave games early.