Bubba wins at Dega

Win4AU

I'm not a fan but definitely a big deal.  Good for him and that new team.  I'm sure it'll be a big story for the next week or so in the sports world. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 3:40 PM, Win4AU said:

I'm not a fan but definitely a big deal.  Good for him and that new team.  I'm sure it'll be a big story for the next week or so in the sports world. 

He's been on the cusp a few times. Glad he finally got a W.

And yep definitely a big deal. 58 years between wins by African-American drivers. 

• Like 1

Kudos to Bubba.  You kinda just knew his first win would be at Dega. He always fights for the lead there and the history of Darrel on plate races.  And of course the site of the controversy, just great for him.  Oh and now he can get paid lol.  Wanna imagine what type of party MJ threw after that lol? 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 2:15 PM, AUDub said:

He's been on the cusp a few times. Glad he finally got a W.

And yep definitely a big deal. 58 years between wins by African-American drivers. 

Bubba is a good driver.........he never had much of a chance at Petty Motor Sports...........listened to a number of his interviews classy young man.

On 10/6/2021 at 9:14 PM, AUBwins said:

Kudos to Bubba.  You kinda just knew his first win would be at Dega. He always fights for the lead there and the history of Darrel on plate races.  And of course the site of the controversy, just great for him.  Oh and now he can get paid lol.  Wanna imagine what type of party MJ threw after that lol? 

Do you think Harvick was mirror driving prior to his wreck at Roval? I say karma.

21 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Do you think Harvick was mirror driving prior to his wreck at Roval? I say karma.

Oh heck yea he was! Especially knowing Chase had climbed back up to him in both points and position.  That was awesome and probably better for Chase that he wrecked himself.  He sure would have finished it for him when he had a chance and would have let to a full on fight on pit road or given more reason to retaliate.  Chase is actually selling T shirts with Have a Merry Offseason lol.  That could again fuel the fire with Harvick.  Never fails in racing.  The guy you punted will always end up behind you.  Oh and Harvick accelerated into Chase. Straight Dump in final stage to try to force him out of the playoffs.  Chase needs to win this first race to prevent Harvick from doing it again before the final. 

• Like 1