War Report With QB Chris Todd

aubiefifty

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, tsande07 said:

I'm a fan of Chris Todd. His breakdown of the AU Spring Game with them is good stuff.

i have been so busy on the phone and stuff i have not had time to watch it yet but i will.

3 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Chris Todd was so underated as a player. Heck of a QB. 

I agree, I wish we had had him when his arm was fully healthy. He have been good in this O too

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I agree, I wish we had had him when his arm was fully healthy. He have been good in this O too

My opinion was/is that with the bad QB play Auburn had been dealing with, Todd was good how he was. He would have been so much better before he got hurt but I had no problem with his play.

7 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

My opinion was/is that with the bad QB play Auburn had been dealing with, Todd was good how he was. He would have been so much better before he got hurt but I had no problem with his play.

Me either. I wish Gus wouldn't have forgotten how to pump fake a corner, Todd was great at it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

One of the guys that came to mind in the "which QB in this offense" thread.

(I think the real takeaway is "This might be the best passing offense Auburn has ever seen- because it wouldn't take much- and we wish every AU QB could have played in it")

Glad he's still associated with the sport.