so what happened about the team and pot?

aubiefifty

21 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I would say we'll hear who it is from Andy on the pre-game radio broadcast, but he can't get names right as it is, so there goes that...

Leave (R)andy alone, he's doing the best he can😅

• Haha 1

While there is hopefully unfounded speculation here, it is stunning college kids might smoke a little dope….right? Kids still do that?

• Haha 1

The rumor is true but not the numbers speculated here.  Three were suspended for a positive drug test.  Source: Can’t Tell but more than credible. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

The rumor is true but not the numbers speculated here.  Three were suspended for a positive drug test.  Source: Can’t Tell but more than credible. 

I think that was what first came out until some of the wilder stories started to float around.

I think it was also speculated that it was three backups on the defense 

Spice?

So will this be referred to as the “Spice Out” game.

What color do we wear for Spice Out….

• Haha 1

Maybe it's just me, but I would prefer it if my team didn't smoke anything... Tobacco, Marijuana, Crack, Asbestos, Meth... You name it.

I know cigarette breaks were common in the early days of football/NFL, but there's enough evidence to suggest that inhaling any burning compounds is detrimental to one's health.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Maybe it's just me, but I would prefer it if my team didn't smoke anything... Tobacco, Marijuana, Crack, Asbestos, Meth... You name it.

I know cigarette breaks were common in the early days of football/NFL, but there's enough evidence to suggest that inhaling any burning compounds is detrimental to one's health.

Careful, we definitely don’t want our AU football players thinking about harmful activities, they may decide basketball is much safer.

17 hours ago, Didba said:

I am hearing rumors that some guys got caught with Delta-8-THC concentrate cartridges which is federally legal, this resulted in subsequent drug tests that were subsequently failed.

Pretty damn dumb if you ask me. If guys want to imbibe in something that is just as legal as alcohol then let them as long as it doesn't impact school, practice, etc but I am just a dirty progressive liberal so what do I know?  I have always felt that if NFL players and CFB players are using legal CBD/Delta-8 products to help in their recovery/aches and pains then they should be allowed to do that.  

I have always felt that the PEDs and actual illegal drugs are the only types of testing we should be doing for athletes. Course, I am sure that drug tests are unable to discern between THC in your system derived from CBD/Delta8 over THC in your system derived from Delta-9-THC (actual marijuana).

What if it wasn't Delta 8/9/10 or any THC derivative? 

17 hours ago, Didba said:

Delta-8 concentrate in cartridges for E-pens is where its at IMO, the carts hits hard af and gives a great buzz. Not the same as flower though, so if you aren't used to concentrates it can be a bit different.  

17 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

those i did not try. but willies is a vape pen and is probably the best all around i ever smoked. willie knows his weed. if i run out i would run to the d8 store but to be honest i bet they close them down as soon as they can. better than moon rocks tho i think the moonrocks i was given were flawed. but since vaping is so much stronger just regular smoke is not quite as good. to me anyway.

Bought one of these last week. It's D8 plus THC-O with THC-P. Throughly impressed.

https://imgur.com/a/XzuB5wT

20211024_222506.jpg

12 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Rumors Rumors Rumors. If they are true, we will be extremely thin at one position.

Insanely depleted at edge of true since TD is out for 1 more game. Down to Hall/Leota plus the younger guys. What does give me pause is Height (one that has been a constant in the rumor mill) posted a tweet with just emoji eyes slanted. He deleted it pretty quickly. 

1 hour ago, God Cam It said:

Insanely depleted at edge of true since TD is out for 1 more game. Down to Hall/Leota plus the younger guys. What does give me pause is Height (one that has been a constant in the rumor mill) posted a tweet with just emoji eyes slanted. He deleted it pretty quickly. 

Yea. It's going to be interesting.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, God Cam It said:

What if it wasn't Delta 8/9/10 or any THC derivative? 

then I have no clue what the deal is.

22 hours ago, Tony4AU said:

Didn’t writer with 247 mention today a few guys will miss the game but couldn’t confirm if any suspended for rest of the season?

No suspensions for season is what is reported.

Edited by toddc
  • Thanks 1