Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

They obviously got a bad deal. 

Everybody knows that the Post is a tabloid that is owned by Rupert Murdoch... a Fox like tabloid.  I wonder what their sister tabloid, The National Enquirer, thinks?

https://apnews.com/article/biden-china-investment-ai-national-security-dd6a5b138e6c7cba31468dc89f776e8d

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

They obviously got a bad deal. 

Everybody knows that the Post is a tabloid that is owned by Rupert Murdoch... a Fox like tabloid.  I wonder what their sister tabloid, The National Enquirer, thinks?

https://apnews.com/article/biden-china-investment-ai-national-security-dd6a5b138e6c7cba31468dc89f776e8d

Yeah, I see your point.  Oh, the FBI planted the seed that there was going to be a hack dump involving Hunter and Joe Biden before the story broke by the Post and it, potentially, changed the election.

I have a lot more trust in the Post now than ever before.  Over the target.

21 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

And who owns the Washington Post?   Bezos.   One of the biggest donors to the Democratic Party 

One is a tabloid and the other a newspaper.  I'll be just as critical of the Washington Post when they start reporting in the same style os the NY Post. 

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

One is a tabloid and the other a newspaper.  I'll be just as critical of the Washington Post when they start reporting in the same style os the NY Post. 

You mean reporting in more of a conservative slant?

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You mean reporting in more of a conservative slant?

NO.  I mean sensationalized headlines that aren't supported or sourced.  They literally sell their paper like a tabloid.  Make the headlines as sensational as possible and thereby getting people to read what is inside.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

dude all you do is post about biden while giving me hell for posting about trump. and you dislike joe like i dislike trump. so explain to me why it is ok for you to do it but not me? and did you notice i did not tell you to stop or tell you to quit posting like you have me?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

dude all you do is post about biden while giving me hell for posting about trump. and you dislike joe like i dislike trump. so explain to me why it is ok for you to do it but not me? and did you notice i did not tell you to stop or tell you to quit posting like you have me?

Joe is the sitting President of the US and has much more impact on the US than any other person on this earth.  Trump is being more irrelevant as days go by, the only reason he is still in the media is because the media want him in the news.

It helps the DNC to have Trump in the news even though Biden (hopefully) will be guilty of bribery and impeached by the time the election rolls around.

By the time the election rolls around Trump will or will not be relevant.  We shall see.  I have questioned your obsession for Trump as others have.  It must be true.

• Like 1

I guess Hunter referring to Joe as Pedo Pete makes perfect sense now.

@RepJamesComer

is demanding NARA Provide Records Pertaining Biden’s fake email address: “Robert L. Peters”.

• Like 1

The Pentagon and FBI have notified some of the families of victims of the 9/11 attacks that suspected terrorist mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and four other defendants could be spared the death penalty under plea agreements being considered by the Biden administration. 

https://nypost.com/2023/08/16/biden-administration-tells-9-11-families-that-attack-mastermind-could-be-spared-death-penalty/

“Say it ain’t so, Joe”.

On 8/22/2023 at 2:47 AM, I_M4_AU said:

Hawaiian Rent-All has a sign out front that says "Sorry you almost lost your '67 Corvette in a fire, Mr. President."

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Hawaiian Rent-All has a sign out front that says "Sorry you almost lost your '67 Corvette in a fire, Mr. President."

I saw that earlier; here it is:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2023 at 12:36 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Joe is the sitting President of the US and has much more impact on the US than any other person on this earth.  Trump is being more irrelevant as days go by, the only reason he is still in the media is because the media want him in the news.

It helps the DNC to have Trump in the news even though Biden (hopefully) will be guilty of bribery and impeached by the time the election rolls around.

By the time the election rolls around Trump will or will not be relevant.  We shall see.  I have questioned your obsession for Trump as others have.  It must be true.

Yes.... Trump and Republicans have done nothing to make Donald the front runner for nominee.  The more filthy Trump behaves, the more 45% of the Republican party loves him and literally worships his ego.

On 8/22/2023 at 3:47 AM, I_M4_AU said:

So disgraceful I tell ya.  What will he do next?  Imagine if he did something like calling an American POW a coward and said that his actions weren't heroic because he was captured?

Imagine if he called those investigating his son a bunch of racists and told his supporters that these people hate America.

13 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

So disgraceful I tell ya.  What will he do next?  Imagine if he did something like calling an American POW a coward and said that his actions weren't heroic because he was captured?

Imagine if he called those investigating his son a bunch of racists and told his supporters that these people hate America.

I’m not sure who you are talking about, but whoever it is he shouldn’t run for the presidency.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

Yes.... Trump and Republicans have done nothing to make Donald the front runner for nominee.  The more filthy Trump behaves, the more 45% of the Republican party loves him and literally worships his ego.

Only the unthinking.