Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

One apparently doesn’t need much to speculate. One can use the personal speculation one does on a message board, I suppose.

Hiunter’s ex-wife wrote a book about the affair and in it she states:

Their dad didn’t know about the affair until Page Six reached out for comment — and Hunter begged him to issue a statement giving his blessing, Hunter told the New Yorker in 2019.

“We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness,” Joe Biden said at the time.

“They have mine and [my wife] Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them.”

https://nypost.com/2021/03/30/book-details-how-hunter-bidens-wife-found-out-about-affair-with-beaus-widow/

You just don’t know what you don’t want to know.  But this is no speculation.

You go ahead and speculate on my unbringing, but you better cite your sources.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Hiunter’s ex-wife wrote a book about the affair and in it she states:

Their dad didn’t know about the affair until Page Six reached out for comment — and Hunter begged him to issue a statement giving his blessing, Hunter told the New Yorker in 2019.

“We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness,” Joe Biden said at the time.

“They have mine and [my wife] Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them.”

https://nypost.com/2021/03/30/book-details-how-hunter-bidens-wife-found-out-about-affair-with-beaus-widow/

You just don’t know what you don’t want to know.  But this is no speculation.

You go ahead and speculate on my unbringing, but you better cite your sources.

So go ahead— what about their upbringing does this vast knowledge inform you of?

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

So go ahead— what about their upbringing does this vast knowledge inform you of?

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Okay. Since you’re acting like Dana Carvey’s church lady, I’m gonna speculate that you were raised to be quick to judge and slow to compassion. You enjoy others misery. It makes you feel superior.

I see a family racked by grief. I see unhealthy behaviors. Grief can be powerful and affect folks in very unhealthy ways. I feel compassion for them. 

I see Beau, who by all accounts was a model citizen and person. I see Hunter who’s a mess. They had similar upbringings. It ain’t that simple. But since you find some sick pleasure in assuming it is, perhaps that’s upbringing. Or perhaps not.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Okay. Since you’re acting like Dana Carvey’s church lady, I’m gonna speculate that you were raised to be quick to judge and slow to compassion. You enjoy others misery. It makes you feel superior.

I see a family racked by grief. I see unhealthy behaviors. Grief can be powerful and affect folks in very unhealthy ways. I feel compassion for them. 

I see Beau, who by all accounts was a model citizen and person. I see Hunter who’s a mess. They had similar upbringings. It ain’t that simple. But since you find some sick pleasure in assuming it is, perhaps that’s upbringing. Or perhaps not.

And you’re a MOD, really?  Is this a unprovoked personal attack because you don’t like what I say about your preferred political candidate?

You obviously have no comprehension of my life.  Thursday I celebrate 49 years of marriage to my one and only wife.  

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

And you’re a MOD, really?  Is this a unprovoked personal attack because you don’t like what I say about your preferred political candidate?

You obviously have no comprehension of my life.  Thursday I celebrate 49 years of marriage to my one and only wife.  

Congratulations!

All I know is what you share with us, including your speculations, and personal judgements on other folks upbringing based on how they handled their grief. You shouldn’t mind others following your lead, should you? It’s your witness and testimony to the world. When others emulate us, we really shouldn’t be surprised, should we? Besides, I’m just speculating, not asserting it’s true. How would I know?

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

All I know

It appears that is all you know, which isn’t much.  How’s that thread going about families separating over Trump going?  Any speculation on your part in that thread?

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

It appears that is all you know, which isn’t much.  How’s that thread going about families separating over Trump going?  Any speculation on your part in that thread?

In regard to wild speculation I’m just following your lead, brother!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

In regard to wild speculation I’m just following your lead, brother!

Now you’re just being disingenuous, but go ahead.

On 9/11/2023 at 3:15 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Explain Bo Biden and his upbringing.   And while you are at it... explain this...

Edited by AU9377

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Explain Bo Biden and his upbringing.   And while you are at it... explain this...

If you are a parent with more than one child you know they are different people even brought up in the same household.  Biden could excuse Hunter as a drug addict easier when he told the public he didn’t have knowledge of Hunter’s business.  Now that we do that excuse turns into enabling a child so Biden could gain in personal wealth for his family. I have no idea if Bo Biden was substantially a better person than Hunter, I would guess he had some principles.

Joe in using Hunter as a bag man and looking the other way during Hunter’s addiction is pretty disgusting.  

As to the video of Graham praising Biden; once a person shows himself to be as radical as Biden has been, I’m sure Graham has a different take now.

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If you are a parent with more than one child you know they are different people even brought up in the same household.  Biden could excuse Hunter as a drug addict easier when he told the public he didn’t have knowledge of Hunter’s business.  Now that we do that excuse turns into enabling a child so Biden could gain in personal wealth for his family. I have no idea if Bo Biden was substantially a better person than Hunter, I would guess he had some principles.

Joe in using Hunter as a bag man and looking the other way during Hunter’s addiction is pretty disgusting.  

As to the video of Graham praising Biden; once a person shows himself to be as radical as Biden has been, I’m sure Graham has a different take now.

All of your unproven assumptions are noted. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Being a good man doesn’t make you a good president.  Look at Jimmy Carter.

2 hours ago, JMWATS said:

Being a good man doesn’t make you a good president.  Look at Jimmy Carter.

That is true.  However, I was responding the the characterization of Joe Biden as being some sinister cause of his son's addiction problems.

10 hours ago, AU9377 said:

That is true.  However, I was responding the the characterization of Joe Biden as being some sinister cause of his son's addiction problems.

I never said Joe was some sinister cause of his son’s addiction, I said he enabled his son and used him as a bag man while he was addicted.  Big difference and disgusting at the same time.

ETA: The part that falls from the Biden tree is the lying and falsehoods that permeate from the Biden’s, not the addiction. 

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Facepalm 1

21 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You assume to the point of being an absolute liar. When you repeatedly bear false witness because it fits your politics, that’s pretty immoral. 

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You assume to the point of being an absolute liar. When you repeatedly bear false witness because it fits your politics, that’s pretty immoral. 

I react to what I see, I give my opinion that you can take or leave.  My opinion is that Biden is an immoral individual similar to your opinion of Trump.  Show me the difference.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

I react to what I see, I give my opinion that you can take or leave.  My opinion is that Biden is an immoral individual similar to your opinion of Trump.  Show me the difference.

You make things up. That’s lying.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Lying is lying. You have no facts. You make things up. You’re as bad as Trump. You just parrot him.

This is opinion with no facts; you are lying.

Denying any corruption in Biden’s White House is truly ridiculous.  It is not being truthful to yourself.

But keep on judging me just as inch’s does and denies it.