wow look at the stadium!

aubiefifty

things sure have changed since the last night game i attended. just click on the picture.

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

guys one of the comments for video is this........................

Get the app when they put it on the screen your phone is part of the game. i am not sure if anyone is interested or not but if might be fun.

All the videos I saw made it look like one of the loudest JHS non-rival games I've heard in a while 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

All the videos I saw made it look like one of the loudest JHS non-rival games I've heard in a while 

i was just wondering about you. i had not seen you and was a tad worried. but i am old and and i miss stuff..................

• Like 1

i still have not seen the link for the app. but if you look close it shows bo winking at the camera. now watch one of you whhippersnappers tell me it was a different player........

Went to tailgate yesterday in the coolest and dampest 55 degrees I have ever felt and glad to get home and watch. Family members that went told this morning that the entire game was one loud and festive event. Favorite Halloween costume was a guy dressed like a mustard bottle and his partner a golf ball.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i was just wondering about you. i had not seen you and was a tad worried. but i am old and and i miss stuff..................

Been hiding in the recruiting section for the most part! Plus wrestling season starts soon so I've been bust getting funds raised and all that good stuff. 

• Like 1

It was SO fun. They put the app up multiple times before 4th qtr. 

Lots of fireworks…I need Bama to be a night game. It was FUN! 

• Like 2