* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, tsande07 said:

Be glad you weren't around for 2012.

Ain't that the GD truth but hey I really still don't remember a big collapse like this especially to Mississippi State šŸ˜”

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I love how people keep trying to put blame solely on one person. Its a team game folks. And unfortunately we don't have one. We have individuals. We can't ever seem to get them all on their game at the same time. One steps up, another sits down or gets hurt. With the gaps we have in certain spots its just not working. We are what we are. Its going to take time and new players to see real change.Ā 

Who has put the blameĀ solely on one person? Honest question.Ā 

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I love how people keep trying to put blame solely on one person. Its a team game folks. And unfortunately we don't have one. We have individuals. We can't ever seem to get them all on their game at the same time. One steps up, another sits down or gets hurt. With the gaps we have in certain spots its just not working. We are what we are. Its going to take time and new players to see real change.Ā 

For sure.

Demetrius Davis could start the last three plus bowl game and still redshirt. Gotta have a balance.Ā  Some players are gamers and won't fit harsins work hard and get in the game pee wee stuff.Ā Ā 

Just now, W.E.D said:

Wooden is consistently rated as one of the best DLs in the SEC

Wooten makes plays at the end of games when he knows the team is passing. There's not a d line guy we have that would start anywhere else in the SEC. Hell for the good teams they'd be moved to linebacker.Ā 

You can see the o line isn't talented but you think this d line is?

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

BS. Watch it in motion. VERY subjective of when his butt touches. Is it the first blade of grass like they freeze-framed it, or a solid touch of your a$$ on the ground.Ā Seriously. Ā Seriously,Ā doĀ you ever see things in Auburns favor?

You pause it and put it in slow motion for a very specific reason. His ass is on the ground and the ball is inches short

7 minutes ago, HabitualChiller said:

How did we lose a 28-7 lead?!

Simple. Coached and playedĀ ourselves right out of it.

Edited by Swamp Eagle

Just now, JMassie11 said:

Was clear from the first series that these refs wanted to take our defense out of this game. They can only be out there for so long in a game. Completely rigged

I doubt this is true. Bad calls, yes but the game was not rigged. However, good teams should be able to overcome bad calls. Bottom line, we just ainā€™t a good team.Ā 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, au302 said:

I didn't mind it. Gotta convert one eventually. Not like we're stopping them anyways

Kick the xp and only have to score once to have a chance. Now still have to score twice. Very boneheaded decision

Just now, cole256 said:

Wooten makes plays at the end of games when he knows the team is passing. There's not a d line guy we have that would start anywhere else in the SEC. Hell for the good teams they'd be moved to linebacker.Ā 

You can see the o line isn't talented but you think this d line is?

I guess you missed the 1st half

5 minutes ago, autigers1101 said:

If you donā€™t get itĀ on the second try itā€™s over. At least now you donā€™t get it and know you need an onside kick and can manage the clock accordingly.Ā 

That doesnā€™t make sense u make it a two score instead of it being a one score with the extra point