* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Multiple people. Just look back through the thread. People putting it all on Bo. Or all on Bobo. Or all on the D. None of those are true individually. But with that said, now we see why we haven't played TJ. It's easy to say "just do this" when you aren't seeing them play every week or just flat have no idea what you're talking about. 

How is this not on BOBO with his stupid play calling, In most of our games it's been the offense that collapses first and puts the pressure on our defense how can you sit there and not blame Bobo? 🙄 I mean c'mon the man can't call a good full game, it's either the first half or the second half that we look decent. That's why I'm not putting this squarely on Mason is because it's the dumbass offensive play calling that we do 😡 and that leaves our defense exposed to be left out to rot out on the field.

• Like 1

Pirate just robbed us. Ate Mason with the air raid. Terrible showing after being up 28-3. Everyone thought the game was over except Miss St

• Sad 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

But ignore the fact that Bo did the same thing twice last week. ;)

Coaches only put Finley in because they had no other alternative. I would be more than happy to see Davis the rest of the year, TBH.

I do not believe that people ignored that Bo did that last week. I'm pretty sure I remember people piling on. 

But in reality it's not Bo, it's not TJ, it's coaching. 

• Like 1

Lots of bad coaching all around and not putting our guys in a position to succeed 

Depressing loss. I hope this doesn't really hurt recruiting. Only way out of this hole

• Like 1

If this doesn’t show how completely stupid our OC is, you finally put TJ in AFTER Bo Nix had a very quick and successful drive. Beyond stupid. No adjustments at halftime. You knew they were going to just, but we do nothing. Very pathetic showing of the coaches this game. ALL of them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I love how people keep trying to put blame solely on one person. Its a team game folks. And unfortunately we don't have one. We have individuals. We can't ever seem to get them all on their game at the same time. One steps up, another sits down or gets hurt. With the gaps we have in certain spots its just not working. We are what we are. Its going to take time and new players to see real change. 

That’s not gonna fly Auburn was up 28-3 at home to Mississippi State who isn’t ranked.

Lot of hypocrites on both sides. People instantly jump TJ when he makes the same mistake that Bo has made for years in a terrible situation, and others defend it. The reality is that it's bad all around right now. I think TJ should get the start next week with a scripted game plan to see what we got, but I bet our starter for next year isn't currently on the roster

• Like 1

doesn't matter who is coaching. without an offensive line and without a quarterback you won't win many games.  recruiting our only hope

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Scoreboard was closer than what the actual game was. 

Per Dan Mullen!

2 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

I have no problem swallowing a loss, but this was an epic collapse. I'm extremely disappointed in that defensive performance.

Because the offense could of won it, right? All around pathetic.

Just now, cole256 said:

Who was the guy who said they had a bad feeling in the first half? Thx bro

It started when people started talking about the back up QBs playing

Just now, Auctoritas said:

I do not believe that people ignored that Bo did that last week. I'm pretty sure I remember people piling on. 

But in reality it's not Bo, it's not TJ, it's coaching. 

But the fact that literally everyone posted the same exact thing. They couldn't wait for Finley to make a mistake to pile on him just to say, "Told you so". Finley was put in a lose/lose situation only to make a mistake and the entire fanbase poo on him.

Coaches should be blamed for that. Bobo should be fired tomorrow for rolling out Bo on a gimpy leg. And if Bo is hurt we need to let Davis see what he can do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Ain't that the GD truth but hey I really still don't remember a big collapse like this especially to Mississippi State 😡

This is a TOTAL failure.  It isn’t Just Bo. Play calling, both offensive and defensive, was off the charts stupid.  Let’s don’t blame it on the refs.  I put this squarely on the play callers.  I know it is just a game but that one hurt. Hate it for the players.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Who was the guy who said they had a bad feeling in the first half? Thx bro

I kinda said that, by saying that last drive before the half reminded me of Ole Miss game, but we did score again so theres that. Lol 

6 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Can't blame them.  Doing homework is more fun than this game.

Exactly. They’re not obligated to sit and watch the s******* that unfolded today. I honestly have better things to do with my time, but it’s just hard to not watch even when we’re losing.