* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Now they throw Finley in when it's lost. This is painful and insulting. 

Why u disappear and come back now.    A Joke!!!!

Hey there you go TJ fans . You wanted him . You got him 

that’s why he is not the starter . If He had the talent he would be . Just shows how bad the AU qb room is . 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cbo said:

Who has put the blame solely on one person? Honest question. 

Multiple people. Just look back through the thread. People putting it all on Bo. Or all on Bobo. Or all on the D. None of those are true individually. But with that said, now we see why we haven't played TJ. It's easy to say "just do this" when you aren't seeing them play every week or just flat have no idea what you're talking about. 

Bad situation for TJ but I won't make excuses for him when I get frustrated at others for doing that. I won't cry if we purge the entire QB room after the season

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Harsin has a lot to learn. And he needs to get rid of the Boise State coaches and the Mountain West mindset.  

I think the problem is with the coaches with SEC experience. 

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Multiple people. Just look back through the thread. People putting it all on Bo. Or all on Bobo. Or all on the D. None of those are true individually. But with that said, now we see why we haven't played TJ. It's easy to say "just do this" when you aren't seeing them play every week or just flat have no idea what you're talking about. 

This. 100% agree.