* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

Of course it is a f$ucking touchdown. They looked at each other to see if they could f$ck us somehow. Now they are going to try to get Birmingham to help f$uck is. Might as well try if you cheat that much. 

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

That’s twice this year we have lost a player on a bull sh?t targeting call. The conference needs to clean house with these refs. 

They are bammer employees. The conference caves to bammer. Remember when the nickster had an illegal meeting with the SEC refs about the hurry-up offense and how "dangerous" it was? He got them to slow down the game until he could recruit and implement a version of it himself. Enter Jalen Hurts. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Block in the back.  Every time.

And coaches didn’t say anything to him.  Does not seem to ever be any repercussions for poor play.  Never on fumbles, dropped passes, missed blocks or tackles.   

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I had my doubts about the Harsin hire. Today proved he is in way over his head. We need to cut our losses early . Fire the whole dang bunch 

😂

Y’all, these refs are ridiculous. Everything is getting called against us or reversed. This is ridiculous. Harsin, man, take the fine and call this out in the press conference. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Have you seen the time of possession? The defense has been on the field ALL GAME. 

This started way before TOP go out of hand.

Bobo deserves as much or even more flack than Mason is getting. Just want to make that clear

• Like 2

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I promise that Miss St would take it 100 times out of 10 

Who? Bo and Carlson would be downgrades.. Receivers that can't catch the ball wouldn't improve them.. State is whipping our ass. I sincerely doubt there's anybody they would want.