* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

Hudson Caught it for a first down and went out of bounds.  Clock continued to run for 12 seconds.  Nobody said a word.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Infallible no. But if you know what to do without any lineman.....I don't. I've never seen a good d without good d line. Actually this is the best job I've seen from a team without any stars on the D line.

That's my opinion

We wonder why…🤔

5 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I had my doubts about the Harsin hire. Today proved he is in way over his head. We need to cut our losses early . Fire the whole dang bunch 

Seriously? Are you drinking too much or not enough? You realize that bad habits and lack of teaching for multiple years is hard to break in this short of a time? Plus no depth at certain spots.

2 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Looks like we are the only team who can commit penalties when it matters today. These refs have no credibility today, especially after the targeting call. Whole ass ncaa needs to implement some sort of penalty for officiating errors. Hold them accountable. 

I don't blame the refs for this loss, but I'm so sick of this garbage too...

Outscored 40-0, at home, by Miss State.  Honestly this is a new low.  Mason…….Bobo…Harsin.    Hugely awful performance all the way around  but the buck stops with the coaching staff.  ONCE AGAIN we were hugely outcoached.   Leach and co. just took our three coaches to school.    

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I had my doubts about the Harsin hire. Today proved he is in way over his head. We need to cut our losses early . Fire the whole dang bunch 

Not gonna happen in year 1. 

• Thanks 1

Could do that with the other 80 possessions??? 

watch the refs take it away . Give moo state credit , but the refs have stuck it up the AU ass all game 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Infallible no. But if you know what to do without any lineman.....I don't. I've never seen a good d without good d line. Actually this is the best job I've seen from a team without any stars on the D line.

That's my opinion

We have decent DL. They just can't do it themselves and especially not 5v3. We don't have talent to do that and honestly it would be rare to ever have that. Wooden, Moultry, Hall, etc can get pressure and have when it's more than 5v3.

At some point it's insanity to just do the exact same thing over and over and that's what these last 5 or 6, idk how many, straight TDs have been.

We've been lit up all year by passing QBs. Some not good. 

It's a little of a, little of both. We probably just different the split