Anyone hearing

Swamp Eagle

10 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Got dang this is the lowest I've ever felt as a fan. 

Edit: I was not an avid follower that I am now in 2012

Lol good lawwwwwd you can't be serious. How?! So a season we thought we would be average turns out to be... Average and this is the lowest you have felt as a fan??? Bruhhh..... 2002 Georgia game, 06 Georgia game were way way worse feelings off the top of my head because those were against a rival and 06 was a damn good team that would of lost only 1 all season going in to the bowl game. 02 was a better version of this team but that Georgia game was one of our most heartbreaking losses ever. The Lowest I've ever felt as a fan though? Easily 13 natty and 19 final four. This last game wouldn't be in the top 10 lowest moments of a fan. It's just a bad loss by a average team. Sec west besides bama all ate their own this year. Ole miss, tamu, AU, Arkansas and Mississippi St are all basically the same team.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

It’s on their message board.  

3 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

It’s on their message board.  

What’s on3?

I knew none of our beat writers/mods would break this story bc they ate terrified of losing access, but I didn't expect the story to come from Columbia.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, W.E.D said:

I knew none of our beat writers/mods would break this story bc they ate terrified of losing access, but I didn't expect the story to come from Columbia.

Disliked because injuries suck . 

2 hours ago, AUGunsmith said:

It amazes me when people here bitch about refs when the last 2 arky games were arky wins stolen by the refs. 

Yeah that sack and fumble in the Endzone was so on the refs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Disliked because injuries suck . 

Feel bad for Bo. He had progressed a lot this season and has been getting better. I know he's gonna hate missing the Iron Bowl and Bowl practices would have been good for him.

• Like 5

Really sucks. I wonder if we definitely go grab a transfer now. If he is out for spring ball and TJ/DD are not in the future plans, I would imagine we need a capable starter to lead us through spring. Unless Geriner is ready (doubtful)

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Feel bad for Bo. He had progressed a lot this season and has been getting better. I know he's gonna hate missing the Iron Bowl and Bowl practices would have been good for him.

Same here. I feel bad for the guy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, woodford said:

That’s unfortunate. Wish DD would get snaps. I don’t feel great about Finley on the road. 

It would be nice to see DD run a few designated plays just to throw something at SC that they haven't game planned for.  

1 hour ago, au302 said:

This roster needs a purge unfortunately. It happens when you have coaching changes. Everyone will freak out and blame Harsin but we need to see it overhauled imo. There's not many players not this roster worth crying about if they leave. 

That whole idea works if you’re getting good talent to replace your old guys. We can’t build a winning product with 3* guys. We just can’t. It doesn’t work.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, au302 said:

Really sucks. I wonder if we definitely go grab a transfer now. If he is out for spring ball and TJ/DD are not in the future plans, I would imagine we need a capable starter to lead us through spring. Unless Geriner is ready (doubtful)

Unless it's a weird break, I can't imagine he'd be out longer than 8 weeks and be ready in March