Anyone hearing

Swamp Eagle

Damn, what a terrible outcome that was yesterday, in more ways thatln just the L. 😔 

Hopefully Bo makes a quick recovery and is 100% ready for spring practices.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

It would be nice to see DD run a few designated plays just to throw something at SC that they haven't game planned for.  

I don’t have any faith in TJ. Couple that with the fact the OL isn’t that good and Bobo’s game plans have been absolute garbage for  8 of the last 10 quarters. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Damn, what a terrible outcome that was yesterday, in more ways thatln just the L. 😔 

Hopefully Bo makes a quick recovery and is 100% ready for spring practices.

I’m like that person who keeps getting cheated on but believes in my partner. I would love to see Bo coming off an injury. His competitiveness will be doubled I can imagine. Just praying he has a decent OL next year. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BizTiger said:

Honestly, I'm curious what Finley can do with a full week of prep as the starter. 

As I would imagine most of us are and hoping for the best.  I’m guessing SC is gonna be blitzing him like crazy the whole game knowing it’s his 1st start.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, japantiger said:

When did Bo hurt his ankle?  I really don't remember the play.

He threw that bomb to JJ and got tackled from behind around the ankles. He started limping right after that play. I believe that was the possession of the blocked field goal

Edited by e808
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SRBautigerfan said:

As I would imagine most of us are and hoping for the best.  I’m guessing SC is gonna be blitzing him like crazy the whole game knowing it’s his 1st start.

Yeah it sucks for Bo but I'm not ready to get pessimistic just yet.