* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Gotta keep that intensity and execution for two more quarters....thats the key.   You know the Elf will rain fire and brimstone on his players' heads now and have them breathing fire in the 3d quarter.

The million dollar question is can we duplicate that half?  I think it takes at least 17 pts from AU this half to win it.  Can the D maintain anything close to this intensity?  Can Bobo get creative while staying conservative with Finley and keep us ahead of the sticks?  

1 hour ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Are they located right behind the goalposts?

The recruits?  They sit right here:

7A3D0F0A-FB44-4327-873D-BF50AEC2ED99.jpeg

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, KnoxAubie said:

The million dollar question is can we duplicate that half?  I think it takes at least 17 pts from AU this half to win it.  Can the D maintain anything close to this intensity?  Can Bobo get creative while staying conservative with Finley and keep us ahead of the sticks?  

At some point the sun is going to go down and the freaks are going to come out! We just gotta keep it going until then and JHS will do the rest!

Our defense is remaining rested, which is key.

Their defense may be getting tired.  Our fans came to get loud today.  I am very proud to be an Auburn Tiger in this stadium.  

• Like 4

Just now, e808 said:

It’s like once TJ initial read isn’t there. His instincts are nonexistent 

Yup. Once the mental part of the game catches up with his arm talent he's going going be really good

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong at all, I wanna win this bad, we all do. But this is already a massive success from a recruiting standpoint for '23 imo. Crowd on fire and a great game so far. Harsin, Bobo, and Kiesau need to make adjustments

• Like 1

Bo is being super supportive on the sideline.  Even waived goodbye to Williams as he was ejected.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Just need to generate some offense coming out of the half. Defense is playing lights out, gotta take some pressure off!

6 minutes ago, shabby said:

May this end the debate of should we ever rush 3. 

Bama’s OL isn't good. But neither was USCs or or a few others we played and let thier QB dominate us.

Not football related but a million dollars just isn’t worth what it used to be. So why name your band with such a low value…😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Just need to generate some offense coming out of the half. Defense is playing lights out, gotta take some pressure off!

If we can stop their first possession then have a positive offensive drive I'll start believing 

Kudos for this team giving this kind of effort. Small things like this which can't be placed or weighed in analytics shows excellent coaching

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I haven’t watched any of the game. Yes have been golfing. I get home at halftime and we are up. If you guys think it will help, then I will turn it off and not watch the 2nd half

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, e808 said:

It’s like once TJ initial read isn’t there. His instincts are nonexistent 

Bob and weave. Bob and weave baby!

• Like 1