* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Our offense can´t close the deal. Mason has called the game of his life. Bobo seems to be asleep at the wheel.

That's on Finley but most of you that's about to blame Finley defended Bo every chance you got every time he did that

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

The kind where one sale makes my whole month! Lol. This was the only time my customer could meet, and a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do!

Heard that!  And those where one sale has that much on the line are the most rewarding. War Eagle!

Absolute worst play calling I've seen.  Empty backfield in redzone with an immobile QB, No short routes on short yardage, now this crap.  Bobo needs to be gone tomorrow

• Like 1

At this point I am praying Geriner has the capability of starting or being the backup next year. We definitely need to be in the transfer market for another QB. As we have seen, can't have enough depth

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

That's on Finley but most of you that's about to blame Finley defended Bo every chance you got every time he did that

He shouldn’t be playing. He isn’t planting his feet

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Harsin and Bobo sat on a 10 point lead against the most talented team in football and now look 

put the ******* back in man 

There’s been a lack of execution on the players as well…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Bo could run so we at least had that. 

How many INTs does Bo have?

Edited by CCTAU

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Bo could run so we at least had that. 

That has nothing to do with my post but yeah. Wish we all could have the same energy for all of our players

Your reply really says it all

Edited by cole256