Harsin

eaglenest

I have been a big fan of the head coach but he has cost Auburn 3 games down the stretch with BONE HEADED COACHING there is no way you keep another injured player on the field it is just asinine to do that. They can get this team prepared from Sunday- Friday and s*** the bed on Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 7

28 minutes ago, eaglenest said:

I have been a big fan of the head coach but he has cost Auburn 3 games down the stretch with BONE HEADED COACHING there is no way you keep another injured player on the field it is just asinine to do that. They can get this team prepared from Sunday- Friday and s*** the bed on Saturday.

Dumbest post of the year. 

By a MILE

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest MustardSeed
3 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Dumbest post of the year. 

By a MILE

Maybe not the dumbest as many are competing for that title but it’s up there

So wait the team wasn't prepared today? We ran out of gas guys. It sucks. No moral victories. But we don't have the offensive personnel and depth right now. It's clear as day and if you don't believe it you're in denial

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, au302 said:

So wait the team wasn't prepared today? We ran out of gas guys. It sucks. No moral victories. But we don't have the offensive personnel and depth right now. It's clear as day and if you don't believe it you're in denial

The tank was on fumes, but the limited blitzing on the last drive pretty much handed that one over.  

• Like 1

Just now, au302 said:

You're in denial as well. Poor coaching decisions played a huge role today as well.. Auburn right now cannot hold a lead in the 2nd half. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

You're in denial as well. Poor coaching decisions played a huge role today as well.. Auburn right now cannot hold a lead in the 2nd half. 

Completely agree with you on State and I'll even give you SCAR. This was a one possession game in the fourth quarter against a top 4 team. They stepped it up and won the ball game like good teams do. We are not there yet. I'm hopeful this staff gets us there, but if they don't, next man up

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It’s funny reading some of these post.   There isn’t supposed to be any moral victories but the fact of the matter is Auburn had the lead and had held the #3 team to three points with 2 minutes remaining in the game.   A high football IQ guy would have gone down causing the other team to use their final timeout.   Instead, #4 tries to get an impossible first down and gets run out of bounds.   Now the other team has 2 minutes to go 97 yards instead of 40 seconds.   Gary said it hundred times and I agree (I still can’t stand his bias a$$).   No way Bama goes 97 in 40 seconds.   

• Like 3

So, you're advocating throwing a 3rd string TF QB out there against a team that is wildly more talented than Auburn. It was a 2pt multiple OT loss while being 20pt underdogs and you think the coach is the problem?

Ok, Lombardi, what was the last game you coached and at what level?

Edited by selias

1 minute ago, eagle12 said:

I just didn’t understand him playing a hurt qb again ? DD should of been in.

So, you've been to see practice and position group meetings and clearly know what the various QBs are capable of running?

2 minutes ago, eagle12 said:

I just didn’t understand him playing a hurt qb again ? DD should of been in.

I really think we will see DD hit the portal after the season.  I really wanted to see what he could do, but I guess he doesn’t fit whatever Harsin is looking for.

2 minutes ago, selias said:

So, you've been to see practice and position group meetings and clearly know what the various QBs are capable of running?

I watched DD enough in HS in person to know the kid can run a read option like a boss.

2 minutes ago, selias said:

I seen him in the spring game. 

2 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Tell us something we don’t know.😝

44 minutes ago, eagle12 said:

I seen him in the spring game. 

1. You SAW him in the Spring Game (pet peeve)

2. IIRC, Trotter outplayed Cam in the Spring Game.

3. A-Day. Is. A. Scrimmage. It. Means. Nothing.

12 minutes ago, selias said:

1. You SAW him in the Spring Game (pet peeve)

2. IIRC, Trotter outplayed Cam in the Spring Game.

3. A-Day. Is. A. Scrimmage. It. Means. Nothing.

No I haven’t been to a practice. But I’m pretty sure qb1 wasn’t hobbling on one leg or injured at practice !

Edited by eagle12

Just now, eagle12 said:

No I haven’t been to a practice. But I’m pretty sure qb1 wasn’t hobbling on one leg or injured!

QB1 has a broken ankle. We were rolling with QB2 and yet, you're calling for QB3/4?

Just now, selias said:

QB1 has a broken ankle. We were rolling with QB2 and yet, you're calling for QB3/4?

No Finley is qb1 from the day Bo was injured from a broken ankle!

Just now, selias said:

For a first down or one random play where a pass is possible for a tiny amount of traction late in the 4th or OT? 

Yes

3 minutes ago, eagle12 said:

No Finley is qb1 from the day Bo was injured from a broken ankle!

Spin it how you like. Bo was QB1, TJ was QB2.

Was TJ perfect or great tonight? No.

Am I proud of how he played and represented our alma mater? Absolutely.