The U

Eagle-1

So, Miami has offered Cristobal the Head Coach job, meanwhile Diaz is out recruiting because he has not been fired yet?

My question is this going to be the same scandal that is talked about for the next ten years like a certain airplane flight on Bobby Lowder's plane? 

Auburn couldn't play a game on TV without it coming up for years. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

So, Miami has offered Cristobal the Head Coach job, meanwhile Diaz is out recruiting because he has not been fired yet?

My question is this going to be the same scandal that is talked about for the next ten years like a certain airplane flight on Bobby Lowder's plane? 

Auburn couldn't play a game on TV without it coming up for years. 

Do we know for a fact UM has offered or is this just Jimmy Sexton stirring the rumor-pot just to get Cristbol a big raise?  Idk.

5 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Do we know for a fact UM has offered or is this just Jimmy Sexton stirring the rumor-pot just to get Cristbol a big raise?  Idk.

Don't know. I keep reading that Miami is in negotiation with Cristobal. Being reported everywhere, and other than Gene Chizik, I haven't heard anyone else say WTH?

20 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Don't know. I keep reading that Miami is in negotiation with Cristobal. Being reported everywhere, and other than Gene Chizik, I haven't heard anyone else say WTH?

That's cold.  Openly negotiating before firing your coach?  What a cluster.

Pete Thamel strikes again. Probably a good indication that Christobal is headed to Miami.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Clemons recruiting thread.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

That is ironic considering Chizik's role in Jetgate. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

It's probably totally legit now that kiffin reupped with Ole miss

Really?  I must have missed that edition of Kiffen's World on Instagram or Twitter.

Cristobal to Miami has been confirmed. Bold move going from Oregon to Miami. I understand his connections but sure does seem like Oregon is a much better job right now. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Cristobal to Miami has been confirmed. Bold move going from Oregon to Miami. I understand his connections but sure does seem like Oregon is a much better job right now. 

With no AD yet for Miami 

23 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

With no AD yet for Miami 

That's the wildest part, which is saying something. They were waiting to hire AD until MC made a decision. Now that he apparently has, I think Radokovich from Clemson is headed there. Dabo may want to jump ship. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, gravejd said:

Oregon is a much better job right now

Without Nike, they wouldn't be mentioned ever. With Nike, they are somewhat relevant, but will not contend for titles except once in a blue moon IMO. Miami has multiple and probably enough shady boosters to offset Nike.

He will lock down Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties for sure. Enough talent in those three counties alone to field a great team. And now with his CA. connections look out Clemson someone coming for you. 

7 hours ago, DAG said:

Karma got Diaz with the way he left temple. It will Come back full circle for Mario.

In the form of a blowout Miami playoff loss to Oregon in 2-3 years, no less. 

• Like 2