Twitter spaces with Justin Hokanson happening right now. (Time sensitive)

AUlurker

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Dang wish I would've started listening earlier. Supposedly Zoo is an absolute legend

He went on a couple epic rants, going right at the bammers. Really entertaining.

9 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I've been listening for almost an hour and a half and its single handedly raised my mood 

I didn't listen long. They were just rambling. Is it worth going back to??

Idk some said there is a lot riding on Harsin season next year because he doesn’t have all the support as one would hope. That doesn’t give me a warm and fuzzy. Even if Tank and Bo had returned I anticipated rough tough with a lot of the seniors leaving. I guess business just picked up

14 minutes ago, Mcbowen327 said:

I didn't listen long. They were just rambling. Is it worth going back to??

It's on the down swing in terms of intrigue, moreso just fellas chatting now and letting out some emotions. But Hoke is still in there, so maybe a few nuggets. If you need sleep I would just go to bed lol 

4 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It's on the down swing in terms of intrigue, moreso just fellas chatting now and letting out some emotions. But Hoke is still in there, so maybe a few nuggets. If you need sleep I would just go to bed lol 

Care to actually summarize?

5 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I went to bed . Anything of note ?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, AUlurker said:

The only thing I got out of the whole deal is that Bobo and Harsin did not get along from the start. 

Interesting.  I figured they were buds - both coached in the MWC.  I guess things change when you have to work together.

There have been a lot of crazy days of being an Auburn football fan, but last night had to be up there. Past year we had the day the Steele plan broke, all the drama at the Ga. State game, and last night. Hundreds of people on a twitter call at 1am in the morning on a Monday morning. Crazy 

17 minutes ago, AcUmen said:

Interesting.  I figured they were buds - both coached in the MWC.  I guess things change when you have to work together.

I feel like it was more of a vague familiarity in the same conference, but they had never actually worked with each other before. Sounded like clash of styles between the two. The other small note was that Hoke clarified that he expected Tank to be in the portal because he didn't show for bowl practice. Tank never officially entered the portal, as far as I know.