Auburn Signing Day Touching Video

Zeek

9 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Hi all, most of you know me but I think a decent portion doesn't venture to our recruiting section. We work pretty hard updating that and getting y'all the best information without encroaching on paid information. 

Tomorrow I will be keeping everyone updated throughout the entire day (from 5 AM until late at night). Would love to see more of y'all over there. The staff is doing big things as we close out this recruiting class.

War Eagle. 

Thankfully, my first meeting tomorrow isn't until 1030. So...yeah, I'll have 2 computers and 4 screens in front of me tomorrow (2 work screens and 2 personal screens). It's been a hot minute since I've paid attention to any signing day.

Edit: I'm still partial to this video but only because I worked with her prior to her doing actual pregame flights.

Edited by selias
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, selias said:

Thankfully, my first meeting tomorrow isn't until 1030. So...yeah, I'll have 2 computers and 4 screens in front of me tomorrow (2 work screens and 2 personal screens). It's been a hot minute since I've paid attention to any signing day.

Edit: I'm still partial to this video but only because I worked with her prior to her doing actual pregame flights.

I see bald eagles pretty frequently at work, and I still stop every time and glass them. I’ve never seen a golden in the wild. I soooo want to. I’ve tried really hard to make a few juvenile balds into goldens, but just couldn’t convince myself. But I digress.

Crootin finger. 

@Zeek Thanks for the work on the recruiting side. I’m a frequent visitor over there, but I’m not up to speed on everything crootin. So I much appreciate all the work you have done over there. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Hi all, most of you know me but I think a decent portion doesn't venture to our recruiting section. We work pretty hard updating that and getting y'all the best information without encroaching on paid information. 

Tomorrow I will be keeping everyone updated throughout the entire day (from 5 AM until late at night). Would love to see more of y'all over there. The staff is doing big things as we close out this recruiting class.

War Eagle. 

Thanks Zeek, for putting in the work, hard work! I don't post much in recruiting forum but like to keep up to date for sure. Appreciate the time you and some others do there. Excited about tomorrow and how the staff is going to wrap this class up and put a bow on it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I see bald eagles pretty frequently at work, and I still stop every time and glass them. I’ve never seen a golden in the wild. I soooo want to. I’ve tried really hard to make a few juvenile balds into goldens, but just couldn’t convince myself. But I digress.

Crootin finger. 

@Zeek Thanks for the work on the recruiting side. I’m a frequent visitor over there, but I’m not up to speed on everything crootin. So I much appreciate all the work you have done over there. 

In all honesty, War Eagle VI was a bitch. I loved her and had some amazing times traveling around the SEC on AU's dime with her but, she was a bitch. I still have a scar on my left arm where she tagged me with her talons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks to you @zeek and all the others who keep up with recruiting. My husband takes the day off every year so that he can watch the letters come in.  He will keep me up to speed.  I’m wondering who will have the best name in this class I may even have to go over to the recruiting page and scope them out.  😁

Oh, and I LOVE the OP video and the War Eagle video.  Makes me realize we will be okay. 

Edited by 3rdgeneration
  • Like 3