So question

cole256

so who would YOU like to see? no troll here by the way. just curious.............

18 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Since all the Bo stuff is moved to rival boards are we going to get a new background or will he still be ambassador for Auburn football?

He will always be a True Auburn man

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

so who would YOU like to see? no troll here by the way. just curious.............

Tank

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Lets see

Graduated 

Did not steal, rob, assault  anyone

1and1 vs the REC

Played hard, no embarrassing behavior on or off the field (ok he sulked a little bit)

Not my pick for the role but have no objections

Little doc

• Like 2

Our hero, who is on the cusp of leading us to a lossless regular season, conference championship, and into the CFP! It's ........

Photo_not_Available.jpeg

Edited by AUx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

well golf did play for auburn so maybe we could put his pic up? he could do a bo jackson pic with him in his auburn uni holding a golf club in one hand and a pabst in the other. it would be epic. i bet bird would turn green!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Oh I wouldn't know. I guess the most intimidating looking guys. The big d tackle and Brooks maybe. I haven't seen him lately but his frame really seemed like he was going to look like a beast. Or whoever the next QB

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Oh I wouldn't know. I guess the most intimidating looking guys. The big d tackle and Brooks maybe. I haven't seen him lately but his frame really seemed like he was going to look like a beast. Or whoever the next QB

i like any underdog that is never expected to do much and excells..........

35 minutes ago, bdc81 said:

Lets see

Graduated 

Did not steal, rob, assault  anyone

1and1 vs the REC

Played hard, no embarrassing behavior on or off the field (ok he sulked a little bit)

Not my pick for the role but have no objections

Little doc

Do you realize how many players you just described?

Well, minus Bo's antics on the sideline (which you significantly downplayed- he literally yelled at his coach) and the fact that, ya know, he announced he was leaving Auburn right before signing day more or less because he wasn't promised the starting job next season. 

I know you said he's not your pick but you did go to some effort here to paint him a certain way. 

• Thanks 4

I was actually thinking about this last night. I think it's cool to have current players. Get Bo and Seth outta there. Add Jarquez and Hudson. Swap one of them out for whoever is declared the starting QB next year. Defense go Wooden, Hall, and Simpson

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

50/50 on Like/Laugh.

Feel like these are two very distinct groups of one that got yhe sarcasm and ones that that took it seriously 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

50/50 on Like/Laugh.

Feel like these are two very distinct groups of one that got yhe sarcasm and ones that that took it seriously 

The aufamily Rorschach test. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Just put Bruce Pearl on there and call it a day

With or without a shirt?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Since all the Bo stuff is moved to rival boards are we going to get a new background or will he still be ambassador for Auburn football?

Keep Bo up, but in an Oregon uniform.

Everybody who thought he wasn't an SEC caliber QB will be happy to see him in an Oregon uniform.

Everybody who thought he was the greatest/bravest Auburn player ever will still get to bask in the glow of his face.

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Of course. That’s why we ran him off, because he loved Auburn too much. Looking forward to his statue unveiling at JHS

Edited by fredst
  • Haha 1