Men vs Kentucky Game Thread

Maverick.AU

How we start is SO critical in this game! If we start well and Jabari plays anywhere close to his normal game then we should win. I think Kessler can hang with their big man. Flanigan is going to play his best game. Let's go get it!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Hope Jabari gets nuclear hot and puts on shooting clinic.  So hot he can't miss.

Seth said he didn’t vote us #1 and didn’t think he would even if we win today. He said he thought we would be #1, but he probably wouldn’t vote us there unless we won big today. He does have us as the #1 seed overall though for the tourney. 

3 minutes ago, Grumps said:

How we start is SO critical in this game! If we start well and Jabari plays anywhere close to his normal game then we should win. I think Kessler can hang with their big man. Flanigan is going to play his best game. Let's go get it!

Need to attack Tshiebwe. He might get some blocks and affect us but we need him in foul trouble.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Need to attack Tshiebwe. He might get some blocks and affect us but we need him in foul trouble.

I agree. I hesitate to bring up foul trouble because I don't trust the refs at all not to try to get Kessler and Jabari out of the game.

• Like 2

Nice intro by the announcers -- "this is a final 4 environment". "people used to fill this place because it was Kentucky now they fill it because it is Auburn"

• Like 1