Men vs Kentucky Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Sounds like the team just needs to settle in . Adrenaline probably at an all time high. A lot of ball left to be played. They gonna have to UK if they want the Dub

I think WGJ is doing a pretty poor job of staying with Sahvir, but his dribble creativity is necessary on the other end 

There has to get to a point where Wheeler subs out man. This guy is playing at 200% every second 

Kentucky is the much better team so far.  We're not ready to play at all.  Wendell Green is out of control and needs to sit.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Jabari can't dribble past pressure.

He'd be ok if he didn't stop, that's when he gets in trouble. I know he's had some trouble this year but it seems like it's never a good thing when he stops 

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1

Not much value in listing individual problems at this point, but this reminds me of the Elite 8 matchup vs them where you just have to keep it within striking distance and PREACH at halftime if you're Bruce Pearl. 

• Like 3

Refs causing too much turbulence in the flow.  Too quick to whistle when Kentucky has the ball and too hesitant when we do.   Can't beat both.   

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Not much value in listing individual problems at this point, but this reminds me of the Elite 8 matchup vs them where you just have to keep it within striking distance and PREACH at halftime if you're Bruce Pearl. 

Exactly, this is a different team and they'll learn the same way. Got to keep pushing. We'll make a run with this crowd