Super Regionals

I'm glad we all have the same feeling about this Tennesse team.  Attitude reflects leadership...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I’m actually pulling for the rest of the SEC…not them. 

I’ll pull for Ole Miss and maybe Arkansas. Not pulling for TAMU. 

• Like 1

Its awesome that Tennessee is done.   I hate the entitled attitude they play with and glad they are done.   Hopefully A&M,Arkansas, and Ole Miss go down today too.

• Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Its awesome that Tennessee is done.   I hate the entitled attitude they play with and glad they are done.   Hopefully A&M,Arkansas, and Ole Miss go down today too.

Isn’t A and M already in?

• Haha 1

YEEEEEESSSSSS!! I have been working all day but looked on Twitter and they were up 3-1. SO GLAD THEY WENT DOWN!!!

I am all for pimping homers and having fun and all that. Baseball needs it. But flipping the bird, cussing umpires, throwing bats, and being sore losers isn't the way to go. THANK YOU NOTRE DAME!!!

Edit: 3-1 ... fat finger put it as 4-1.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tennessee losing really does open the door for every other team. As much as we all hated them, they were so damn good. Now, who knows what will happen but if Auburn's bats keep hitting the way they have been, this team has a real shot!

• Like 1

At one point this season I thought tenn would moonwalk to the natty but ultimately the awful intangibles of that leadership were their undoing.  
they may be talented athletes but their coach has turned them into losers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

"The best team in the history of college baseball" (according to the TV announcers) doesn't even win the super regional on their home field. Crappy attitude, crappy fans, glad they bit the dust.

I got heavy 2018 Alabama vibes from them. That team was crowned “greatest team ever” in October and then got smoked by Clemson in the NCG. 

• Like 2