I’m Excited

AUght2win

You see. When I play madden it’s go for 2 every time 😎. 12 personnel pass to the tightend every time. 

I'm something of a play caller myself…

I never once punted in Tecmo Bowl, so I get it. I'm also an expert. 

• Love 1

Like a good chunk of us, I’ve been displeased with a lot of what’s happened within the program the last 9 months. And there are still a lot of issues that need fixing.

However, I’m checking all negativity at the door with the arrival of August. I’m excited for this team. I like what I’m seeing and hearing from practice.

Everything decision in life is a cost/reward calculation. The culture rebuild was painful. But now that we’re here, I DO think it’s going to result in our team playing above the sum of their parts. I am definitely excited to see how the buy-in and cohesion translates to the field.

It’s going to be a tough schedule to navigate. But there’s definitely a chance for some signature Auburn magic this year. Can’t wait for Mercer and to see what this team can do.

Here’s to 2022 being a classic Auburn-out-of-Nowhere year. WDE Auburn family. Go get em CBH!

Let's hope one of the QB's step up. Right now, :OnTheCan:. Scrim this Saturday is huge for the QB's. 

• Like 2

Let's hope one of the QB's step up. Right now, :OnTheCan:. Scrim this Saturday is huge for the QB's. 

i read a post on reddit said the qb from oregon is tearing it up right now. robby thompson i believe. it is ear;y yet with no scrimmage to study but they sure were excited.

Auburn fans at our core are unapologetically optimistic IMO. Nobody's a bigger Harsin fan then me but he (of course) needs to be impressive this Fall on the field and w/ recruit commits. That all starts by entering Oct undefeated (Penn St is crazy underrated) then going at least .500 the rest of the way (or beating Bama or UGa on the road after an SEC loss or two). If I was a highly rated recruit seriously interested in Auburn (w/ feeling mutual) I'd wait until at least Halloween to decide. Just saying.

Go coaches! War Eagle!

i read a post on reddit said the qb from oregon is tearing it up right now. robby thompson i believe. it is ear;y yet with no scrimmage to study but they sure were excited.

I don’t think that is right. 

• Like 2

Which part, that he is tearing it up or that his name is actually Robby Ashford?

my bad. i think he went to thompson? anyway it was for a fact posted in reddit. i assumed it had more value since kids going to school always chime in.

my bad. i think he went to thompson? anyway it was for a fact posted in reddit. i assumed it had more value since kids going to school always chime in.

He went to Hoover and played baseball as well. Allegedly all of the QBs have had issues

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

He went to Hoover and played baseball as well. Allegedly all of the QBs have had issues

my apologies. i have a ton of windows open and did not want to open another one and get the dreaded freeze. my minds is slipping guys. let me just say i am not a liar but a fact check on me is not a bad thing. thanx for keeping me straight.

I feel like a lethargic bass suspended 12ft deep over a point in 25ft of luke-warm water: I aint biting anything. Had to get liquored up just to post this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4