Auburn Transfer Performance

LPTiger

On 9/3/2022 at 8:01 AM, LPTiger said:

Please add other players.

UCF -- Hudson, Gatewood, MA Richards, Hunter did not record any stats.   Does not appear Gatewood or Hunter had a snap.

Indiana -- Little ball of hate -- 15 carries, 28 yds, 1 rec, 9 yards 1 TD -- really showed his toughness shaking off a brutal hit on play #1.

Purdue -- Canion no catches, OC Brothers 5 tackles   

Canion got open a few times in that PSU game. I really do think it'll click for him, esp in THAT system. will be plenty of opportunity at least 

• Like 2

On 9/6/2022 at 11:35 PM, Auburn2Eugene said:

I mean google isn’t that hard to use. This is incorrect. 

September 1: 56-10 win over South Carolina State. 

A2Eug, I think Alex was poking a little fun at UCF's 1st game opponent...

On 9/6/2022 at 11:35 PM, Auburn2Eugene said:

I mean google isn’t that hard to use. This is incorrect. 

September 1: 56-10 win over South Carolina State. 

That was a jamboree. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Six UCF players recorded a reception against Louisville.  Kobe Hudson was not one of them.   Lee Hunter recorded 1 tackle.  

Don't believe Kobe was available for the game

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Why was he out? Any idea?

I think Gus said some coach speak about it. Can't remember exactly but it was in a presser either before or after the game. Working through some issue or something vague 

• Like 1

Week of Sept. 10th

Tashawn Manning, who transferred out to Kentucky, is starting on 9th ranked Kentucky's O-line. He's probably happy after the wildcat's big win at Florida.

Bo Nix: 28/33, 5 TD passes, 277 yards. Opponent Eastern Washington was not the greatest.

Worm Shivers: 20 carries, 155 yards, 1 TD.

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

Week of Sept. 10th

Tashawn Manning, who transferred out to Kentucky, is starting on 9th ranked Kentucky's O-line. He's probably happy after the wildcat's big win at Florida.

Bo Nix: 28/33, 5 TD passes, 277 yards. Opponent Eastern Washington was not the greatest.

Happy for Worm.

I'd say Manning is more than probably happy.  Glad to see these guys succeeding.  Hopefully, Nix continues the upward trend.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

Week of Sept. 10th

So I guess some of our OL are good enough to start on another SEC team. :)

Also happy for Worm.  Will always be pulling for him to be successful.  

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Week of Sept. 10th

IMO Bo nix and manning are the only big losses as far as the roster. And when I say big I mean HUGE. They would both start. The second we told Bo Nix to hit the road I was afraid we were in deep ****. Not because he is great - he is an average qb who feasts in bad competition. Just because he is better than anyone else on the roster that Gus/Harsin recruited lately. Side note: I still can’t believe Gus did not play M Willis. He fits his system. Or recruit M Cunningham! Epic fail but I digress. 
Worm is awesome but our RB room is stacked.
…the others that transferred seem to be back up type players at this point. 

47 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

IMO Bo nix and manning are the only big losses as far as the roster. 

These are the losses:

• QB Nix
  • OL Manning
  • DT Pegues
  • DB Tennison
  • Edge Height

All of these guys would have been heavily in the playing rotation if not starting for us. Pegues and Tennison are starting-caliber players at Ole Miss in that they are either the outright starters, or are the first guys off the bench. Romello Height is a starter at USC (I believe he just got hurt though) and was their best pass rusher in fall camp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wish all those who left the best. It’s fun to track them. I feel like we’ve found some good ones in their place though, and upgraded in a lot of cases. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bo Nix, 33 of 44 passing, 428 yards, three TD passes, one int. Plus ran in a 2-point conversion. Led two late TD drives to take his team to the win over Washington State after being behind 12 points in the 4th quarter.

Worm Shivers: 19 carries, 79 yards, 1 rushing TD. Five catches, 22 yards, one receiving TD In Indiana's loss to Cincinnati

T. Manning: Still starting on Kentucky's O-line per the last information I could find.

Anybody else want to chip in on how other guys might be doing?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bo Nix update: 20 of 25 passing for 265 yards, no interceptions. Eight rushing carries for 141 yards and three TD's in Oregon's 49-22 win over Arizona.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

4 receptions 121 yards 2 td's in a 70-13 win.

Kobe was a loss for au for sure

Agreed. Happy for him though. We don’t have an offense to get the ball to him. 

• Like 1

At someone point everyone who called each and every player who left soft and a loser who didn't want to work hard will need to look at themselves and realize how wrong they were.  Maybe next time they will not trash kids and blindly follow some false bravado 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

4 receptions 121 yards 2 td's in a 70-13 win.

Kobe was a loss for au for sure

Kobe has a grand total of 7 REC (4 against Temple last night) for the season. 

2 minutes ago, keywest said:

Kobe has a grand total of 7 REC (4 against Temple last night) for the season. 

That tends to happen when a player doesn't even dress out for the first several games.

• Like 4