Non-Auburn Game Thread 9-3-22

Didba

Aggies defense looking a bit suspect

Edited by Didba

I just started watching, but their QB was horrible on that drive!

And their pass coverage has been poor.   A good QB would’ve been picking them apart.    

And yes!   It’s way too early to get excited about our future opponents looking bad in week 1!!!

• Haha 1

what is everyone switching over to at 2:30? UGA

9 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

I just started watching, but their QB was horrible on that drive!

And their pass coverage has been poor.   A good QB would’ve been picking them apart.    

And yes!   It’s way too early to get excited about our future opponents looking bad in week 1!!!

I just can’t understand why Texas A&M never can look dominant consistently. They should be dominating this team 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I just can’t understand why Texas A&M never can look dominant consistently. They should be dominating this team 

To quote BWill from the WarRapport "Jimbo is a bad coach, an imposter"

Edited by Didba
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

My unpopular opinion is that Jimbo is WAAAAAYYY overrated!!!   He’s a great recruiter for sure.   But he always underachieves with the talent he has!   (with the possible exception of 2013 - see the Malzahn-lightning-in-a-bottle approach to success)

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

Sam Houston QB is awful. 

So is King and the Aggie OL.  Crazy that AUght thinks this Aggie OL is better than Auburn's. Cause they look bad.

Jimbo in the same mold as Gus, Bobo, Derek Mason, etc. Very good coaches a decade ago, but have been passed up a bit, and are too stubborn to adapt. That said Jimbo still got a ton of talent on both sides of the ball, so they'll win a lot due to that.

6 minutes ago, au302 said:

Jimbo in the same mold as Gus, Bobo, Derek Mason, etc. Very good coaches a decade ago, but have been passed up a bit, and are too stubborn to adapt. That said Jimbo still got a ton of talent on both sides of the ball, so they'll win a lot due to that.

Facts.  Been saying Aggies will fall hard under jimmy bo.  He's not a good human either.  Good salesman.  About it.  

I used to pull for Michigan over Ohio State, but now I just hate both.  Harbaugh is possibly the biggest clown HC in that conference.... Or any. 

1 hour ago, Didba said:

what is everyone switching over to at 2:30? UGA

Anxious to see Oregon with Dan Lanning as HC. Last I read he hasn't named a starting QB but it's expected to be Bo Nix. See what he can do against that UGA defense. They lost a ton of starters on that UGA defense but I expect UGA to handle them fairly easily and Kirby won't run it up on his former asst. Lanning.

2 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Anyone see Sean Shivers get absolutely blasted on a screen pass for Indiana last night?  I can’t believe they let him come back in the game. 

True,  but he also scored the winning td with less than 30 secs to go.

Edited by Hank2020
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AUinMS9528 said:

My unpopular opinion is that Jimbo is WAAAAAYYY overrated!!!   He’s a great recruiter for sure.   But he always underachieves with the talent he has!   (with the possible exception of 2013 - see the Malzahn-lightning-in-a-bottle approach to success)

I don’t think that opinion is unpopular