*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

See the only thing that scares me about the playoffs is a conference like the PAC 12 gets an automatic bid and potential bye under the new rules. They got decimated this week. USC looked good but it was against rice, but they will be going to the big ten. 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, cbo said:

SEC absolutely dominated this week. UF beats #7 (lol) Utah. UGA humiliates Oregon. Ark beats Cincy. Hell, Vandy smoked Hawaii. Did a single SEC team lose?

Utes deserved respect. Hey gtfoh. Did your see that. They had that game if TE en didn't fall down. Hard to win in the swamp. 

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Came back down to my seat.  My section is as empty as my dating prospects when I tried online dating. 

9232C965-6E09-4BD7-90A5-71554D3836B6.jpeg

You need to try LoweredExpectations.com. :bananadance:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Came back down to my seat.  My section is as empty as my dating prospects when I tried online dating. 

9232C965-6E09-4BD7-90A5-71554D3836B6.jpeg

Whole first base looks open. I mean bench warming seats..

14 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I advise you watch this video sir

Haha. Okay. I did my best. Made it through half. I'm old and sleepy. Sounded like a split decision.

I'm doing my best to think of any other meat-in-bread hand-held food that's *not* a sandwich and I can't.

Edited by looney

Been watching highlights of Ashford seems to be scrappy and good with his feet but his arm strength may be a concern. I’m not seeing any passes over 30-40 yards, not that they don’t exist im just not seeing them.

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Been watching highlights of Ashford seems to be scrappy and good with his feet but his arm strength may be a concern. I’m not seeing any passes over 30-40 yards, not that they don’t exist im just not seeing them.

I invite u to watch the entire game on YouTube if it’s posted

5 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

In other news...

Did y’all know that this heavens gate cult leader was a Bammer????

He was a professor there 😆

0D78021F-81FB-4ED1-85D8-F2A4E4F35D63.jpeg

So sad

that more turds didn't buy in.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

See the only thing that scares me about the playoffs is a conference like the PAC 12 gets an automatic bid and potential bye under the new rules. They got decimated this week. USC looked good but it was against rice, but they will be going to the big ten. 

Dislike the auto bids. Especially 6. No one cares about a G5 conf and the B12. If they are ranked high enough they'll get in 

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

did you watch his highlights in THIS game by chance

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

NOPE! Sitting in the cut, reading lame comments like this one

What did you do? Everyone is going at you lol 

7 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Did the Gmail guy pass out, finally? Lol

he's a hoot lmao

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

skeptical-chris-carey.gif.30e522974a3ebcb324dd5602deec4a96.gif

• Haha 1