*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Still up on YouTube.

I left mine on so it wouldn't disappear lol

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Dislike the auto bids. Especially 6. No one cares about a G5 conf and the B12. If they are ranked high enough they'll get in 

Right ? Why is it so hard for it to be the top 12 teams..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

did you watch his highlights in THIS game by chance

No, just what I could find on YouTube. Spring game and high school. Is he able to throw the deep ball?

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

See the only thing that scares me about the playoffs is a conference like the PAC 12 gets an automatic bid and potential bye under the new rules. They got decimated this week. USC looked good but it was against rice, but they will be going to the big ten. 

Well the Bye would require them to be roughly a top 5 team, but yes that's why at most I want 4

Delay allowed me to handle Dad duties for kids bed time.  Now time to party again

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

NOPE! Sitting in the cut, reading lame comments like this one

ssdaasd.gif

Oregon got one of the most thorough butt kickings you'll ever see, but they also ran into the most untimely buzzsaw ever. Their coach's first game is against the program that raised him, and said program has also sat down their starting QB his entire career 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Well the Bye would require them to be roughly a top 5 team, but yes that's why at most I want 4

Possibly though I slightly disagree. You could be right. Only a Top four conference champion. The SEC and Big Ten will by far have the most competitive conferences . I can easily see both conferences having four Bonafide teams in the top four or five but only two of them will get a bye. 

Edited by DAG

Well 1 game down fulfilling my both backs 100 yards in MMW. (Hunter has 100 right?)