*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

The police are now forcing people in now unfortunately.  Some of the guys are now topless so I will try to get a few gems for you.

1D9BDF31-16ED-4EE0-B031-4D1C7F9AE9C8.jpeg

Not the Nip Watch I'm looking for.

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yes. Koy Moore was literally getting snaps and balls and the announcers literally said "first time we called the LSU transfers name Tonight"

U said Auburn was up 4 scores. The score off Robby deep ball possession put them up 4 tds. I believe Koy is in on the current drive before the delay hit

Edited by e808

3 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

It also took Harsin to the very last series of Ga St to finally pull bo last year.

Unless RH balls out, and starts throwing the ball like Brady I don't think it's an automatic change to QB1

Why do you keep saying RH?

His last name begins with an A

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Also a hotdog is not a sandwich

Man, I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but you're testing me tonight. Haha.

So - if you go to a sub shop, and they slice the bread, but it's still in tact on one side, and then they stuff it with meat and toppings, is that a sandwich?

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

No He benched Bo due to the context of the game. Same as this. You are literally the only one arguing this, but you can have it. YES I WANT PERFECTION BECAUSE I DON'T WANT MY QB THROWING MULTIPLE PICKS IN THE GAME. Makes complete sense.

I don't want my QB throwing multiple picks either. Like Fromm said, he can grow and learn from this and still be fine. He made other good plays 

No reason to throw everything out

• Like 1

I'm going to criticize everybody like I said. I guess I'm just saying if anybody watched Bo play any game against Georgia, and still found it in them to keep hope in him, they don't have to give up on TJ the very first game lol.

But we certainly have a bunch to work on. That's for sure

• Like 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

I don't want my QB throwing multiple picks either. Like Fromm said, he can grow and learn from this and still be fine. He made other good plays 

No reason to throw everything out

Literally nobody has done that lol. Maybe one freaking poster who has an axe to grind,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

big fan of Napier

Someone screwed up here not hiring him 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

No. We need a QB first foremost.

Agreed. There is no excuse for awful throws to an extremely inferior team. Maybe Ashford does give us a better chance, but against really good SEC defenses, two interceptions can mean the game. I’m not down on TJ yet, but there is a reason he couldn’t cut it at LSU. Bottom line early on appears to be that he’s hit his ceiling. 

Just a random guy getting his steps in on the field while the announcer is telling everyone to leave the open area.

CECE52FD-358B-4BD2-9804-5F7B81C5F190.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm going to criticize everybody like I said. I guess I'm just saying if anybody watched Bo play any game against Georgia, and still found it in them to keep hope in him, they don't have to give up on TJ the very first game lol.

But we certainly have a bunch to work on. That's for sure

I was hopeful for both and expected grow from both.

Maybe I'm a moron and should s*** on any QB we have at the moment of any mistake so I can ft in

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Literally nobody has done that lol. Maybe one freaking poster who has an axe to grind,

Uh, idk. Maybe bc I joined the chst late but seems like many are already over TJ and we have to move on

19 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

You wanna come out talking s*** in your post, then claim to be hard while also behind the same keyboard? Naa to hell with that s***. 

You've multiple times insulted me with zero cause so you can gtfo with that s***. 

Goofy ass ************. 

dude you tryna get banned

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

I was hopeful for both and expected grow from both.

Maybe I'm a moron and should s*** on any QB we have at the moment of any mistake so I can ft in

If you’re not sh*tting on QB1 are you even an Auburn fan??!

• Haha 1