*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

If you’re not sh*tting on QB1 are you even an Auburn fan??!

Depends if he's a legacy or not with a mom on Twitter 

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

If you’re not sh*tting on QB1 are you even an Auburn fan??!

Sure. You could be doing it on our offensive line, lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

Uh, idk. Maybe bc I joined the chst late but seems like many are already over TJ and we have to move on

No I haven't seen a single poster say bench TJ. I have seen quite a bit of people early in the game saying T.J. looks good. Then it was T.J. you cannot have two picks. Then it was wow Ashford looks good with that pass. It is a huge reach to assume because posters are praising and critiquing that some of us have "given up on T.J." if anything we are all rooting hard for him, hence why we really don't want to see avoidable interceptions.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Replay on SEC network Monday late night if you have a dvr.

10-3:00 am

Just now, W.E.D said:

Depends if he's a legacy or not with a mom on Twitter 

There has been 1 QB in my lifetime at Auburn that didn’t get sh*t on. Cam. Hell we even sh*t on Campbell and Marshall at times. It’s a right of passage on the plains!

• Like 1

Hey, so... any word on resuming the game? I promised I Googled to find something, but had no luck.

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

big fan of Napier

Me no so. Much. He's too much on Sabears jock. Like don't say it out loud. I've never been impressed with him since. He's overrated imo

Just now, looney said:

Hey, so... any word on resuming the game? I promised I Googled to find something, but had no luck.

It’ll start back when Jimmy Rane says it starts back! Got it!

7 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Someone screwed up here not hiring him 

Well I remember getting completely reamed on the forum when I said we should absolutely meet him with his wants. Of course UTAH is now driving..

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Me no so. Much. He's too much on Sabears jock. Like don't say it out loud. I've never been impressed with him since. He's overrated imo

HOW? Hahah

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Haha Utah over here getting extra timeouts and sh*t!

That's funny - I saw the coach run out to the QB and read his lips - looked like "One Timeout left" when the broadcast showed them with none. Wondered if that would come into play.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

HOW? Hahah

There was a big ESPN article on him while he was at Louisiana. Basically it was about how obsessed he was with Saban. It was ridiculous. 

Pledges are being sent out.  They are always the first wave as they are disposable if lightning hits.  

B0D4CF0F-C088-4AF4-9462-54B7E863B6EF.jpeg

• Haha 8