CBP Recruiting Starting Back Up

toddc

Auburn's Bruce Pearl expected to visit top recruits

auburn-tigers-head-coach-bruce-pearl-pushes-back-on-sec-basketball-narrative-following-ncaa-tournament-march-madness-upset-loss Eakin Howard/Getty Images.

Auburn head basketball coach Bruce Pearl is expected to see several top recruits on Friday, September 9th, the first day of the recruiting period being back open.

Sources told On3 that Pearl is expected to pay visits to the following prospects:

Auburn currently holds one commitment in the 2023 class, four-star CG Aden Holloway(No. 31), who committed to the Tigers in August. Welsey Yates has mentioned in the past the possibility of teaming up with Holloway in college.

Bruce Pearl and the Tigers finished atop the SEC last season, finishing the year 28-6 overall and 15-3 in conference play.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• toddc changed the title to CBP Recruiting Starting Back Up

2 hours ago, toddc said:

I like taller PG's and this young man is already aroung 6'4" by 2024 might even be taller will need to add some muscle mass but has time.  I like that he is from Alabama also.

• Like 2

On 9/16/2022 at 12:01 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Becoming the pre-eminent force in Alabama recruiting would be nice 

I believe we actually haven’t signed anyone from AL (period) since the c/o 2016.

34 minutes ago, Dunndone414 said:

I believe we actually haven’t signed anyone from AL (period) since the c/o 2016.

I imagine that’s Wiley right? I don’t know who we’ve signed internally from there. Got close a few times but I can’t think of anyone who put pen to paper since then 

22 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I imagine that’s Wiley right? I don’t know who we’ve signed internally from there. Got close a few times but I can’t think of anyone who put pen to paper since then 

Yes, nailed it - Austin Wiley. We also signed Danjel Purifoy in the 2015 class.

• Like 1