*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I heard Mo Bamba playing. A song from a piece of s*** that shouldn’t ever be played at a sporting event. 

But then, Rock n Roll part II by Gary Glitter is played at nearly every arena in the country (still). 

But I digress. Whatever. 

Yay we won I guess. 

Who made mo bamba?

2 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

An ugly win is better than a pretty loss.  

True, but why do I feel so dirty?

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

“Gutsy performance by the Tigers”, that’s what the tv announcer just said. Wow. Took a gutsy performance against these guys. :( 

I think they meant “gutsy” as in “boy, you’ve got a lot of guts to play that badly in public”

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Harsin seems worn out lol. 

He does, and that's not good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

@Didba kiss my a** lol

Don’t threaten me with a good time…

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AU120289 said:

I hope not exponential regression. 

hey-lets-think-happy-thoughts.jpg

36 minutes ago, cole256 said:

When was the last time you've seen an auburn QB that did more than that

Yeah, and you bitched about it last year. But not this year?

Anyone have any idea how much Robbie was hurt on that 1st Down run to close out the game? He seemed to be hobbling a bit.

He sure isn't a world beater yet with his passing game...but when we need a high percentage chance at picking up a 1st Down, he seems to be faring pretty well.

Bet we look much improved next week, and I didn't see much better across the  college landscape today.  Just a weird day, that is what makes college football great!  These kids were flat and played uninspired, it happens and then panic sets in and then mistakes.  They calmed down and played much better the 2nd half.  I believe they will be up for Penn State.  Either way I will be here cheering them on.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Anyone have any idea how much Robbie was hurt on that 1st Down run to close out the game? He seemed to be hobbling a bit.

He sure isn't a world beater yet with his passing game...but when we need a high percentage chance at picking up a 1st Down, he seems to be faring pretty well.

Game ended less than an hour ago. We won’t get any injury info (if we get any at all) until tomorrow, unless it was something major. 

In the Pat Dye days, players would have to run the stadium steps for bonehead plays...

I think Hunter would be running some steps for running out of bounds.  Who else would be joining him?

Edited by 81spacetiger
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, 81spacetiger said:

In the Pat Dye days, players would have to run the stadium steps for bonehead plays...

I think Hunter would be running some steps for running out of bounds.  Who else would be joining him?

I love Shenk, but he should be leading the pack during sprints. He cost us a TON in the 1H with his stupid penalties. Pappoe, Pritchett, and Simpson need to be running with him. There's others but those are the guys off the top of my head.