Trump = Q Anon

TexasTiger

I'm sure it was just a mistake. Actually,  he was probably hacked. If he wasn't so busy fighting off the weaponized and corrupt Justice Department, FBI, Congress, State of New York, fake victims of sexual assault, and others, he might have more time to pay closer attention to what he's sharing. You imbeciles.

• Haha 1

I doubt this is true. 

But,,, if it is not,,, good.  The quickest way a cult loses following is by it's lies becoming so unbelievable that even the hardcore followers are skeptical.  There is a limit to even the most common ignorance.

30 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If this is true, we can put this man behind us and have better options for 2024.

Wouldn't bet on it. If everything else he's said and done hasn't buried him, I don't know why this would.

There is no bottom.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

I'm skeptical, also. We'll just have to wait and see if it's confirmed or debunked.

He may claim he didn’t know what he was “retruthing” but it appears he did do it:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epzbya/trump-support-qanon

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

If this is true, we can put this man behind us and have better options for 2024.

By "we" I assume you mean Democrats, independents, and never-Trumper Republicans, right?

Edited by homersapien

He will deny or at least equivocate - now the message has been sent.

Same strategy as with the white supremacists. He's a master at incorporating these "deplorables" in non-accountable ways. ;)

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

He will deny or at least equivocate - now the message has been sent.

Same strategy as with the white supremacists. He's a master at incorporating these "deplorables" in non-accountable ways. ;)

I'm curious,what percentage of the country is "white supremacists" ? ....explain the timeliness from the 60s til now,...im curious how it's gotten significantly worse, while in my life....living in the south, racism has has become less an issue. ...2 decades ago, old dudes were all about racist jokes...I find my self were now...black dudes are telling me black jokes....regardless, there's no superiority ...none....its you and the democrats hanging on to what gives you power...I think you want the disparity to give you the talking points, and its going crumble at your feet!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

13 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

I'm curious,what percentage of the country is "white supremacists" ? ....explain the timeliness from the 60s til now,...im curious how it's gotten significantly worse, while in my life....living in the south, racism has has become less an issue. ...2 decades ago, old dudes were all about racist jokes...I find my self were now...black dudes are telling me black jokes....regardless, there's no superiority ...none....its you and the democrats hanging on to what gives you power...I think you want the disparity to give you the talking points, and its going crumble at your feet!!

I don't know what percent it is, (most of them don't admit it),  but it's enough for Trump to seek their support.  He's not about to specifically disavow white nationalism. 

And I don't know if there's more of them now, or they have just become more visible thanks to Trump legitimizing them.

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/03/1084159020/white-supremacists-propaganda-adl

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/13/805537127/white-supremacist-propaganda-more-than-doubled-in-2019-adl-reports

https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-white-supremacist-propaganda-remained-at-historic-levels-in-2021

There's a spectrum of racism in this country from people with moderate prejudice to white supremacists.  IMO Trump wants them all as evidenced by his "dog whistle" statements and lack of criticism of them.

Racism has certainly become less of an issue in my lifetime (70+) years. That's pretty much a given considering Jim Crow still existed in my lifetime. But that doesn't mean that it's not an issue at all or has ceased to exist. (I used to go into places of business during Obama's administration where they unashamedly posted cartoons of Obama that were racist as hell. There's no shortage of racist people, particularly in the deep south.)

And even now, most of the Republican efforts to "improve" our voting processes have been designed to reduce turnout of Democratic voters - black people in particular.  There's a reason such a large majority of blacks vote Democrat now even though it was the Republicans who championed civil rights 60 years ago.

So if you don't even make the racist spectrum at the mild end, good for you.  But your personal experience says nothing about the strength of white nationalism in the nation as a whole or in a given state.

• Thanks 1